John's Fokker Revell 1/72 under £10 build

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Not the one I voted for John but looking forward to seeing this one. Is it going to be the colourful box art scheme

D

Doug Hughes

Nice choice, John. Lots of colourful schemes to choose from. As I recall, the DVII doesn't need rigging, either.

D

Deleted member 4203

Looks great! I will be watching this very intently :D ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice and do see a trend happening hear,with biplanes ;)

you doing as box art ?

will look forward to seeing this one,o_O

First Name
john
Think it will be the same as the artwork on the box but I haven't ruled other schemes out yet as I'm going to have a rummage on the net

First Name
john
At long last I've got 5 days off from work the other half is going to Kendal to visit her sister for 4 days just me and my youngest lad he will be locked away in his bedroom with is xbox phone and Facebook just keep him watered and feed so time for some modelling after a trip to asda to get supplies so we can have a lockdown over the weekend so time to kick my under a tenner build into gear will 5 days be enough..................more later..........cheers John

D

dubster72

Ha-ha John, methinks you haven't got this build thing quite right yet! Aren't you supposed to show pics of it before paint is applied?! ;)

It's looking good though buddy! :smiling3:

First Name
john
\ said:
Ha-ha John, methinks you haven't got this build thing quite right yet! Aren't you supposed to show pics of it before paint is applied?! ;) It's looking good though buddy! :smiling3:
Sorry Patrick thought I'd skip to the good bit didn't know I was supposed to take a picture everytime i glued a piece of the kit doh! Promise next time I will pay more attention and post more pics of my progress sorry everyone.This is my first group build.Please for give my ignorance I'm a group build noob.:eek:

D

dubster72

\ said:
Sorry Patrick thought I'd skip to the good bit didn't know I was supposed to take a picture everytime i glued a piece of the kit doh! Promise next time I will pay more attention and post more pics of my progress sorry everyone.This is my first group build.Please for give my ignorance I'm a group build noob.:eek:
I was only kidding John! I like your builds & so it's good to see them take shape. I'm rubbish at remembering to stop & get the camera out myself!

First Name
john
Good job as this is coming to a finish and will be completed tomorrow and I'm already thinking about what's next lol