Js 2. Czechoslovak 1st Tank Brigade..tamiya 1/48

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Thanks Ron,much appreciated.
I have to admit that the stonework around the window's is from Langley Miniatures aimed at 1/76 railway modeller's.

But I thought they would look good.
The building is first class Ralph. I've just had a second look and I really think you should do a 'How to', particularly the excellent stonework on the main building and the render too.

It would be of great help to those who do, or thinking of doing, something similar.

What say you?

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
The building is first class Ralph. I've just had a second look and I really think you should do a 'How to', particularly the excellent stonework on the main building and the render too.
It would be of great help to those who do, or thinking of doing, something similar.

What say you?
Hi Ron.

Thanks again.

If you think people would like an 'How To',I.m up for it.

What I will do is a smaller section of building and show How I go about it.

I take it I should do a full SBS?.And what forum should I do it?.

Ralph.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Great stuff. Do whatever you are easy with.

Go to the forum 'Modelling' and there you will see 'Tutorials and How to's' That's the best place for it.

I'm sure you'll get a load of interest, not only from members who do dioramas, but also from 'newbies' who would like to have a go, but might be unsure how to go about making buildings etc.

Thanks for agreeing to post something.

Ron

W

Weeman0000

Very nicely done! Iv been looking at an IS2 or an IS4 but i dunno, all the russian kits seem to be rather crappy molds... how was that kit? my KV2 and my mate's t 34-85 were sooooo horrible to put together, sure the kit make started with a Z

Anyway that is so good!

First Name
Robert
Another cracking example of work from the Ralph studios!! Where do you start...... It's all fantastic, the great just got one better!! :smiling3:

Regards

Robert

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Very nicely done! Iv been looking at an IS2 or an IS4 but i dunno, all the russian kits seem to be rather crappy molds... how was that kit? my KV2 and my mate's t 34-85 were sooooo horrible to put together, sure the kit make started with a Z
Anyway that is so good!
Thanks Jason.

This kit was a joy to put together,no problems whatsoever.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Another cracking example of work from the Ralph studios!! Where do you start...... It's all fantastic, the great just got one better!! :smiling3:
Regards

Robert
Thanks for the kind words Robert.

As for where I start...well..at the beginning:smiling3: