Just asking....

Magneto

Oberleutnant
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I think it depends on how well the previous build went and the type of challenge you were presented.
If you had a tough time last build I’d go for the Stuky. If you want to go all out with painting and have a fairly easy build I‘d go for the 219

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I think it depends on how well the previous build went and the type of challenge you were presented.
If you had a tough time last build I’d go for the Stuky. If you want to go all out with painting and have a fairly easy build I‘d go for the 219
My last aircraft build was a Bristol Beaufort,(see in the "completed aircraft section"),and I was relatively pleased with it,so happy with any of those choices,but the vote championed the 219,so that's the one I'm going with :thumb2:.

Magneto

Oberleutnant
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
My last aircraft build was a Bristol Beaufort,(see in the "completed aircraft section"),and I was relatively pleased with it,so happy with any of those choices,but the vote championed the 219,so that's the one I'm going with :thumb2:.

Excellent choice sir! I have this in my stash so will be following along! I need some impetus for my own stagnating build:nerd::cool::thumb2: