KLEAR, take a look!

First Name
Aaron
I have two full bottles of the "old" stuff so im set. I love it as a gloss coat for decals and washes and i dip all clear parts.

A

AVB99

So in other words, the future is Klear!

(That's humourous in case you were wondering..... it's a play on words.....)

(It's really sad when one has to explain one's humour - I did consider putting LOL at the end but I don't really want to send Lots Of Love to everyone (that's also humour)

Grrrrr!

Aidan

M

m1ks

\ said:
So in other words, the future is Klear! (That's humourous in case you were wondering..... it's a play on words.....)

(It's really sad when one has to explain one's humour - I did consider putting LOL at the end but I don't really want to send Lots Of Love to everyone (that's also humour)

Grrrrr!

Aidan
It's only lots of love if you're David Cameron, ;)

H

Harry Labanville

Hi there M1ks .

I cannot seem to run the video I just have a black rectangle that has nothing in it.

Do I need any particular software or player to run it

M

m1ks

Hi Harry,

It's just your stock YouTube video and should run in any device, however, some mobile / tablet browsers are funny about playing embedded videos.

I'll put the url here, click on that to go to the YouTube site and you should be able to see it then.

If you still can't see it from the direct link, go to YouTube and search for my YouTube user name, spidiq8

Or search for klear, and look for my user name by the video.

Hope that helps.

Mike