Komet Me 163.

S

sprayman

Another great spray job there Tony, looking forward to see it with its Tractor unit.

M

msm2

Well the matt is on and drying. The tactor needs some work before spraying again. End of week I hope to finish it. Thank you Ray.

Tony..

T

treyzx10r

nice looking spray job Tony,I'm with Richard did'nt realize they made a 2 seater

Trey

M

msm2

From the research I have done on the net they only made 2 that is know to have been operating. I just hope the mask comes off ok.

Tony..

S

Sky Raider

Thats a nice job Tony, well done. A bit of an oddball plane but hey, still a fantastc job. You know... i was looking today at when i joined this site, Oct 08 just over 2 years ago and i git to thinking. I have built 1 and 3/4 planes in that time, how many have you completed ? a lot more i know lol. I need the practice but its very slow going. Do you think im still a beginer having only built 1 complete plane, i guess ill be 100 before i get to novice.

Andy

M

msm2

I really dont know I have a shelf with ones that need to be finished off but that depends how I feel at the time. Have to be in the right frame of mind. Still have the tractor to complete.

Thank you Andy.

Tony..

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi tony

Had to check back to the cockpit - it is a 2 seater! That is one unusual aircraft!

Finish is excellent Tony the canopy mask is flawless!

It'll look great with it's tractor

All the best

P

M

msm2

@Paul. It is the 2 seater version. I was a little scared taking the mask off as it has been on nearly a week. Looks good tho.

Cheers Tony..

S

sprayman

A great build, a great addition for a cracking dio piece, looking forward to what you do with the La-5 and SU-37 Tony.:biggrin:

M

msm2

Tractor need some more paint and some weathering then it will be finished. Started on the La-5 last night,but the fuselage isnt going together well.

Tony..

B

Bunkerbarge

Lovely job and a very unusual and interesting subject. The tractor sets it of perfectly and is crying out for a little cameo diorama. Great job with the masks and finish.

M

msm2

Thank you Richard I was alittle worried about the mask and the rubber mask.They came off really well. Will be putting it on a small base with a few figures.May add in a Kettenkrad .

Tony..

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Looks great. As the chaps said,it will make a nice centre piece for a dio. Maybe include one of the original rocket men!

Cheers

Steve

M

msm2

Cheers Andy. Will look at the tractor some more tomorrow once it is completely dry.

Tony..