'LITTLE SOLDIERS' DUNKIRK DIO WITH A TWIST. UNDER CONSTRUCTION. UPDATES PAGE 2/3/4/5.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Awesome work Si
Ta Joe, glad you like it mate. Added some abandoned weapons and made up some fuel barrels and jerry-cans, got some packs to spray up and add to the jetty.

Si:smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I do like it, very much. The jetty looks very realistic, I want to build something like this at a later date for my Arado floatplane.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I do like it, very much. The jetty looks very realistic, I want to build something like this at a later date for my Arado floatplane.
You know Joe, I was talking to Alan about the jetty and was worried it didn't look convincing as a rough concrete structure, also the colouring and weathering. I would like to see your attempts at a jetty with the Arado, that would look something special.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers mate you've really captured the scene of abandonment , I have the same accessory pack with those jerry cans and barrels it's good to see how the look made up so thanks for that :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Cheers mate you've really captured the scene of abandonment , I have the same accessory pack with those jerry cans and barrels it's good to see how the look made up so thanks for that :smiling3:
No problems mate, they need sanding then painting, thought the battered ones looked better than the non-battered type, got some stuff to add but not too much, this is a last ditch escape attempt, just three or four soldiers that decided to dump their heavier gear and take their chances. The kids have wandered down to the jetty just before the Germans arrive and are sadly looking about not knowing what to do.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Mmmmm I think I need a little more than 'N' to give a proper reply to that :rolleyes: :D
Yeah, I mashed the laptop while trying to type and it uploaded the post lol, have re-done it... :D :D :D:D

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Yeah, I mashed the laptop while trying to type and it uploaded the post lol, have re-done it... :D :D :D:DSi:smiling3:
That usually happens to me when I've had a few too many but with me it's my forehead lol

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
That usually happens to me when I've had a few too many but with me it's my forehead lol
Oh, are you one of those people that have to use a forehead pointer ( a broom handle taped onto an old hard-hat you found in a skip, also useful with a sink plunger to pretend you're a Dalek) to type because your hands have stopped working due to too much booze?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Oh, are you one of those people that have to use a forehead pointer ( a broom handle taped onto an old hard-hat you found in a skip, also useful with a sink plunger to pretend you're a Dalek) to type because your hands have stopped working due to too much booze?Si:smiling3:
No it's when I've had too much to drink and I fall asleep at the computer lol

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Oh, are you one of those people that have to use a forehead pointer ( a broom handle taped onto an old hard-hat you found in a skip, also useful with a sink plunger to pretend you're a Dalek) to type because your hands have stopped working due to too much booze?Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Oh, its getting really bad now, your multi posting lol. One more mouthful and that's it, you'll be face planting and drooling all over your keyboard or worse face down on the carpet surrounded by broken models lol.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Mate it's getting to the frunken film time ! You know that time when you put a film on and you watch ten minuets of it fall asleep and wake up when the titles are coming up lol

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Mate it's getting to the frunken film time ! You know that time when you put a film on and you watch ten minuets of it fall asleep and wake up when the titles are coming up lol
I know that one, thing is I don't even have to be drunk now to do that, the meds I take make me fall asleep, wake up and have missed about an hour of the chuffing thing lol.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Hi Si,Looking very good so far Sir...

Andy...
Why thank you Andy, although simple to look at it is taking its time, one my AB is dodgy and then my hands are dodgy, so it is a bit at a time...but getting there.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Oh yes I love the paint job on those cans and drums it's got a realistic quality to it mate :smiling3: