• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Happy Birthday Ken and some great kits.

The Bentley is looking great looking forward to more updates.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Happy Birthday Ken ,and some great kits :D

that will keep you out of some trouble for some time,

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all the Bentley is nearly finished.

8zo860.jpg

4l15s8.jpg

2d0jrqc.jpg

jtt5c1.jpg

1zgaipt.jpg

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Belated Birthday greetings Ken. Looks like you had a good haul there. The Katana builds up nice but the chrome is a bit bling bling. ;)

D

Deleted member 3568

Yep, built it before, didn't look like the box then, it won't this time either, in fact if all goes to plan no one will recognise it as a katana, watch that space.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Belated Happy Birthday from me too Ken. This is coming along rather nicely, loving the Bentley.

D

Deleted member 3568

Sorry no pub money, not been down the pub for yrs already spent the money on model related things .

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Sorry to hear about the Bentley Ken it looked great, I hope you can get it back together. Nice work on the bus so far.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all here is the next update, with the drivers cab I thought (my dad was a conductor on London busses when I was a youngster so I saw loads of busses) I never saw one where the glass between the cab and passenger compartment wasn't stained with nicotine (not that I knew that's was what it was then) (everyone used to smoke then) so I've tried (not as well as I would have liked to depict that) nearly made the mistake of putting the lid on the cab then remembered I've got to add a driver.

34g3fp4.jpg

vd1tfc.jpg

26410ti.jpg

348r19k.jpg

5k3h9d.jpg

2vt5i69.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice work going on hear ken,looking good, :D do like the drivers seat,maybe a few crisp packs about lol, :D

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
needs more seats and the rest of the body It's freezing on that bus it's fail the M.O.T for good scrap it HA! HA!, good work so far though ken :D

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3568

Just got back 21.05 from taking my boss to London harrods to have her hair done so took the seats and decals thought I would get a few done in the 5 hrs I sit in the car, didn't do a single one they don't fit so I recon I will just paint them one colour just don't know which colour, I think that's a quite big flaw in an otherwise great kit 

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Can you get a replacement set of decals whilst explaining the fault Ken ? The drivers seat looks spot on too.

D

Deleted member 3568

I'm wondering if I should have 2 sets as they're handed, there's 32 seats and 32 decals so I wonder if they are supposed to do half a seat each.