M123 tractor and M172 Semitrailer

M

MHBPVIETNAM

Hi Every body!!

he first time my name on this forum all contribute a little, I'm from Vietnam, small country welcomes all of you hihi

Its M123 model Tankworkshop Scale 1/35 I love even those who play model in Vietnam are like, because it has a presence in Vietnam since the war

First, I reinvented the hood for the apparatus,

I took the hood from the M35A2 to capo for processing into the cap because its Tankworkshop M123 is faulty, spending more does not match

Next is the chassis frame, springs and 2 sets for front and rear

Last edited:
A

andyrobs

Hello mate, welcome to the forums!!!#

Great looking build you've got there, look forward to seeing it finished

Andrew

M

MHBPVIETNAM

Next is the engine

M123 10t Leroi engine uses T-H844 Gas V8 297hp @ 2600rpm

Before fitted for it, take advantage of the dark headlights for it, I use the average LED, battery meter

I do the parts used to step up and down for auto mechanic in front, it's horrible of resin

To be continue..................................................................................................

Last edited:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi

this looks a very, very good. And you seem to be adding some fantastic detail. Look forward to seeing the finished thing.

Regards

Paul

First Name
Chris
Hi MHBPVIETNAM,

Welcome to this fine forum. That's a serious looking bit of detail there.....great work! As the rest have said, looking forward to seeing the finished article.

Regards

Chris

M

MHBPVIETNAM

followed by the hoisting it, this I have added some details, wire hydraulic systems, etc. .. land and two tickets to the rear fenders, in Vietnam Do not subject this player very common dc should specialize inmaterials for the model is limited, no styrene I used "homegrown"

Primer details of metal with metal primer of Mr

Primers for the entire 1200 mr Surface

I used the color green FS 30479 Field of body paint, full frame, so I used that cabin right canvas khaki

Level of the mirror frame

Paint engine with flat black and Engine gray FS 16081 , code H339

Do not have a Mig prodution, this item is my dream, I used to do the old pastel chalk

Last edited:
J

John Huggins

Hi MHBPVIETNAM and welcome.

wicked simply wicked build, big 5 stars from me, i would be more than proud to have this one in my collection.

If mine came out half as good as this i would be a happy man.

Regards

John.

P

phalinmegob

absolutely fantastic that mate. five star build if i ever saw one

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Now that is a beautiful build, very nice work there. And i thought it was just me that put LED's in military models, got to give you five stars i can't stop looking.

Have fun, John

M

MHBPVIETNAM

Thank you all for the compliments, I'll try to post to the M172 trailer, before there are some who make thetrailer, but its proportion is 1 / 24, but it must be re-calculated 1 / 35 m123 tractor to suit this

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's beautiful work! ***** from me too.

Gern