Malayan Emergency 1/35 scale.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Richard
My condolences.

My condolences for the loss of your friend, Richard.

My condolences, Richard.
John.

So sorry about the loss of your friend.
Thanks for the condolences guys, knew Kamal when we were nine years old. The whole neighbourhood would play Combat running from ditch to ditch. Kamal stopped playing when he got too fat to crawl into the ditch tunnels. If you guys remember the prawn curry shots I posted, well that was the last lunch I had with him and the buddies... it's a weekend get together which I should have attended more frequently.
I don't know how we managed to play football in my Dads small little garden trying very hard to avoid his orchids and African daisies. We could even take corner kicks and at the end of the day it was just mud...Kamal always the goal keeper.
His mum a nurse(hmm matron comes to mind) used to ride a Lambretta and he rode pillion to school. I remember him lending his brand new bicycle to Shanti who immediately rode it into the drain. Memories are fondly remembered. I'm going for the weekend lunch after Penang but won't be the same without him digging into the curries fingers and all.

Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks for sharing the "memories" Richard and my heartfelt condolences to you for the loss of your friend.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Almost done... water under the bridge as I had visualised with the tropical vegetation.

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Amazing, Richard. I can almost hear the water gurgling over the stones.
John.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks a bunch guys, made my day when the Hodge Podge brought the water to life after been under masking and two years of dust.

Cheers,
Wabble

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
All packed and ready to go up to Penang...whats a trip up north without the Malaysian style stop over halfway for some local grub. Member is treating us to a restaurant in Tapah. These little hideaway eateries are great if you know where to find them.

Cheers,
Wabble

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Firstly, my condolences for the loss of your friend, Richard.
The bridge & the river with the water running over the rocks is superb.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
All packed and ready to go up to Penang...whats a trip up north without the Malaysian style stop over halfway for some local grub. Member is treating us to a restaurant in Tapah. These little hideaway eateries are great if you know where to find them.
A few photos would be welcome :smiling:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm with Scottie.....you have done yourself proud on this one. G'luck and have fun. Don't forget to snap some pics. for us folks back home. ;)

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks Buddies, sure even with table duties I'll steal away for some snapshots. There are at least 600 over competition entries not counting the club tables. Armed Forces will be displaying their hardware as well at the hotel lobby and entrance.

Cheers,
Wabble