Meet Up Superb Prize

N

Nigel.D

Right that got your attention a prize will be awarded at the meetup for (i dont know yet) it will be a amazing prize and well worth you attending!!!! Please wait for the rules

N

noobee captain

Nigel,

Not sure I can come but trying to arrange an interview so that someone else will pay for the flight!

James

N

Nigel.D

The prize will be a 1/24th Airfix Me 109E

Everyone has to bring a model then group votes decide !!!!!

G

GEEDUBBYA

WOW!, thats a nice prize, I am looking in my catalog and we are talking approx. $50 (US) and thats on sale in this catalog.

Set up a webcam at the meeting, I can watch from online (in realtime) and I will mail a gift and we'll say that I attended ok? lol (Oh well it was worth a try).

Have a good day and good luck to all in attendance,

Greg

R

rjwood_uk

hmmm, nigel thats a lovely price but i think it would be a bit hard to judge the models for a winner. For a start there are people who will be going who have a heck of a lot of experience and skill, and some people who dont. also there is the risk of damage during transport.

here is an idea. after looking round the museum. Do a little test/quiz on what we have seen, aircraft markings, dates, engines, people...etc you make notes and suitable questions as we go around, no one is allowed to write anything down. then we do the quiz, who ever gets the highest score is obvioulsy going to be the most observant person and wins the prize. i might even buy someing thing smaller for 2nd place, and something even smaller for 3ed. then maybe a little something for every one who comes.

just an idea, its your prize so its up to you. let me know what you think.

T

tigertc

Like ...erm.....Onewing probly win that one hands down.. He am da big Yoda dude!!!

N

Nigel.D

I think to give everyone a fair chance we will just do a raffle

K

Kiwi

What's in for us who are geographically displaced? (or is this revenge for us having a better rugby team?)

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
***You will be there in spirit Kiwi,we will make sure that the day is properly recorded for everyone here to enjoy.

What's in for us who are geographically displaced? (or is this revenge for us having a better rugby team?)

N

noobee captain

:plane: No need to bring my group build spit then? :plane:

:pirate:

Last edited: