Mick's Eagle Transporter space 1999. MPC 1/32

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Gotta love an Eagle. :smiling3:
Always wanted to do one of these myself..... but have you seen the price of em these days?!!
Really looking forward to watching you get this together Mick....
..... Quite a Decal fest to most of us.. but after your recent build it'll be a walk in the park for you mate. ;)
Lovely stuff!

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Gotta love an Eagle. :smiling3:
Always wanted to do one of these myself..... but have you seen the price of em these days?!!
Really looking forward to watching you get this together Mick....
..... Quite a Decal fest to most of us.. but after your recent build it'll be a walk in the park for you mate. ;)
Lovely stuff!
The strange thing about this kit is the decal and paint guides are on the box. It gives the placement of the main decals but includes loads more for you to use as you wish

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
This is why I enjoy this forum so much, as a mere 60 now I’m sure it won’t be long before visitors to the builds will be asking for concessions on the refreshments
YEA Mick i think i am due a consesy on the nosh you put out lol due to me gettin through to 70 as there are qiute a few of school mates who havnt
chrisb

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
YEA Mick i think i am due a consesy on the nosh you put out lol due to me gettin through to 70 as there are qiute a few of school mates who havnt
chrisb
Not a problem pal, growing old is a privilege denied to many

Mick,
Sorry mate late to the party, any seats left? Use to love this as a kid.
Always a place for one of my sources of inspiration and encouragement