Mig-15bis, Eduard 1:72

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
#5 of this year

as usual click on the photo will bring you more information and photos

First Name
Mike
Superb, Seb; subtle paintwork and wear and tear. Are the FOD covers/ladder Eduard items too? I think we can safely retire our Airfix Mig-15s now...

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb job Seb , really like this one. The weathered natural metal is spot on and I love the little details like the oil stains and the overpainted Bort number, not to mention the awesome concrete base, great build , cheers tony

T

treyzx10r

Sharp looking Mig Seb. Great weathering,looks very authentic!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great job like paintwork and with the wear and tear,

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

I really love those eduard kits. Hefty in terms of price, but you get the value of your money.

John

Last edited:
First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
Thanks guys and girls!

Migrant - yeah, those items are parts of Eduard's exterior set. I never liked Airfix MiG kit - it's shapes, especially the clear parts were way off to my eyes - HobbyBoss was much better option IMHO

First Name
Chris
Cracking build Seb, especially at that scale. Great work!! I take from your photo in the 661 full face and by your location you like to shred a few tracks? I'm off biking tomorrow for some fun in the forest!!

All the best

Chris

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
thank you, Chris!

yeah you got that right! Although unfortunately 2 months ago, ice rain was falling for several days, destroying lots of forests all over the country and due to the vast amount of damage done, most of the forests aren't ridable yet and quite dangerous with all the broken trees. - here's a photo gallery how this nature's catastrophy looked like in the most affected region http://www.iztokmedja.com/ice-age-postojna/