My 1/25 top fuel dragster

D

dead-mans-click

Im calling this one done, ive no doubt missed something as normal but here you go my fellow modellers. I hope you like it.

[/url[/url

i also have one with the shall off so will upload in a minute.... this was a really simple and enjoyable build.

lewis

Last edited:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Great detailing Lewis, like this very much. 5 star mate.

Si:smiling3:

D

dead-mans-click

Thanks @eddiesolo probably my favourite builds on a car as it was so easy, the whole front chassis comes built :smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Superb, Detailed and a very clean model Lewis........... 5 Big Stars from me matey...............

............ Now you've finished that one............... Can you find one a bit longer to build ????

Peter

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
............. Or better still I know of a very nice Ferrari F40 Competizione kit for sale

D

dead-mans-click

Haha, I have had my eye on that F40 since you posted it as its my favourite car but can't really get it until I sell my other models as the wife will drop kick me in the grid haha

And thanks for the comments.... And yes it's very long

P

Polux

Oh my God! How loooong is it?

Very nice model with an excellent paint work!

Five stars one!

Cheers

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Awesome, cracking and other superlatives.

Definitely worth 5 stars.

Tony.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
very nice indeed

i keep wanting to do a rail type dragster, just cant find one at sensible prices

D

dead-mans-click

@beowulf what's a rail type dragster... I picked this up for 11quid I think also picked up 2 others cheap which I'll start when I move as like I've said, this was so easy to build :smiling3:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
\ said:
@beowulf what's a rail type dragster... I picked this up for 11quid I think also picked up 2 others cheap which I'll start when I move as like I've said, this was so easy to build :smiling3:
its the type of dragster you have done.........theres various classes of dragster and TFD's are also known as rails, no idea as to the origin tho

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
Im calling this one done, ive no doubt missed something as normal but here you go my fellow modellers. I hope you like it.

[/url[/url

i also have one with the shall off so will upload in a minute.... this was a really simple and enjoyable build.

lewis
You just need to add the smell of burning rubber & Nitro Methanol. Love it!

Gregg

First Name
Andy
Hi Lewis,

This looks superb, you have to love the length of these things and just how fast they are is unbelievable...

A few years ago I built and R/C version, I'll have to dig it out and take some photos of it, I've never tried it, but I think it would be pretty quick...

Andy...

D

Deleted member 3568

Excellent build used to go to santapod all the time when I was in my 20s ahh the smell the noise it all comes flooding back great model.