My Perkasa

C

churchy

Perkasa

She certainly does plane. Looking good. I'm just in the process of starting my Perkasa. Are you able to share your plans, perhaps??? Really need somewhere to start.:strong:

S

squirrel

looking very nice. is that a fiberglass hull on that one ? i have 2 wooden ones and they will plane but not that well due to the weight of the batteries (ones 6 volt the others 12 volt).

B

Bunkerbarge

Very nice looking model. She really looks good and realistic in the turns.

S

simmsa

very nice perkasa

the photogrpher did a good job

can she avoid torpedos

A

Averof

great job!

\ said:
well here are a few pictures of my 1/24 scale Perkasa under going sea trials and I have to say that I am well pleased with the performance and handling so now its on with putting on the detailing.

Hope you enjoy the pics

Andy:grinball2:
:bravo:Your Perkasa's great and looking at it when sailing, seems very close to the real thing. What about you shark mouth painted at the front? Is it you one touch our has there been such paint on some Parkasa?

A

Andyk

\ said:
She certainly does plane. Looking good. I'm just in the process of starting my Perkasa. Are you able to share your plans, perhaps??? Really need somewhere to start.:strong:
The Perkasa is a very popular model I still have 2 unstarted kits which will hopefully become Brave boarder and Brave swordsman as for the plans not a problem if you pm me your address I will get them photo copied and sent of to you they are not full size but it is not a problem I will also copy the build instructions for you it has a history and pictures of the brave class

Andy:grinball2:

A

Andyk

\ said:
looking very nice. is that a fiberglass hull on that one ? i have 2 wooden ones and they will plane but not that well due to the weight of the batteries (ones 6 volt the others 12 volt).
Hi squirrel no what you are seeing is the wooden version in my opinion the fiberglass hulls from precedent are rubbish because the molding is terrible all the kits I have seen the hulls are so misshapen that they require way to much work on them to get them to perform .just opinion

Are the photos you posted up of yours?

Andy:regards:

S

squirrel

if you could do the same for me as i am going to restore another soon thats a bit on the rough side.

S

squirrel

yeah the pics are of 2 of mine and am looking at getting another that is rougher as mentioned above. the 2 i have got wernt to bad just needed basic resto work.

A

Andyk

\ said:
very nice perkasa the photogrpher did a good job

can she avoid torpedos
Don't have to avoid them I can out run them and then drop depth charges that will sort you out or I can just go for your supply lines NO VALVES NO TIN FISH HAHAHAHAHA lol

:nono:

See you Sunday:music_too

A

Andyk

\ said:
:bravo:Your Perkasa's great and looking at it when sailing, seems very close to the real thing. What about you shark mouth painted at the front? Is it you one touch our has there been such paint on some Parkasa?
Hi I saw a picture of a Fairmile D with them on and I just thought that the shape on the bow of the Perkasa would suit it nicely so I tried and I feel that it did I think some purists would disagree but for me I like it and its my boat lol:grinball2:

A

Andyk

\ said:
yeah the pics are of 2 of mine and am looking at getting another that is rougher as mentioned above. the 2 i have got wernt to bad just needed basic resto work.
Are you on about the 2nd and 3rd picture in your post?

S

squirrel

those are the 2 we have finished and are looking at another one to get.

A

Andyk

\ said:
those are the 2 we have finished and are looking at another one to get.
The two you have posted up are the Vosper 103ft fast patrol boat the kit was made by Veron heres a couple of pics of mine with a twin screw conversion.

I painted the deck green and the discovered that it should be bleeched beach

the forward gun is a copy of the 24 scale Perkasa and is out of scale with the boat but it is directional and fires water at the shows kids love it :grinball2:

View attachment 15612

View attachment 15613

View attachment 15614

View attachment 15615

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

S

simmsa

Hi Andy

Your table has nothing on it apart from your model

The torpedo system on the sub should be ready for testing next weekend

we will have to take somemore photos

Can we rig the your perkasa up so the bow pokes out of the water for the photo shoot will look good with a bit of smoke as well to add to the scene .

A

Andyk

\ said:
Hi Andy Your table has nothing on it apart from your model

The torpedo system on the sub should be ready for testing next weekend

we will have to take somemore photos

Can we rig the your perkasa up so the bow pokes out of the water for the photo shoot will look good with a bit of smoke as well to add to the scene .
be careful with the threats my guardian is out there on the prowl and it could effect your lines of supply:nono:

View attachment 15616

MODEL BOAT 2 013.jpg

S

simmsa

Hi Andy

The sub will have diesel sound next weekend

must put some photos of the sub on the forum next week...

Alan

S

simmsa

:respect1:Hi Andy

The sub will have diesel sound next weekend

must put some photos of the sub on the forum next week...

Alan

K

kspriss

hi there...beautiful build. i have one of these with the ususal problems needs refitting and no plans. could you add me to the list of plan photocopies please?

steve

kspriss@yahoo.com