New Deliveries to the Garage

• Thread starter My Model Car Workshop
  • Start date
M

My Model Car Workshop

A couple more kits that I had on order, were delivered this morning and are now waiting assembly in my garage. There are still a few more on order and these will be shown when they arrive. I think I should have enough to see me through this year and maybe into next year, but having a bit of spare cash to spend, I decided to stock up with a few kits for the future.

So what is new!

First another 1/24 Model Car. The Revel 4.5 litre Bentley. I thought of the larger Airfix 1/12 scale at first, but decided on the 1/24 scale instead, to be in scale with my other cars.

View attachment 113721

Now for something different. I have always fancied building a motorbike kit, but one of the larger scale bikes and what better choice than the Harley Davidson 1200cc Super Glide. I just love the Harley bikes. This particular kit is the Tamiya 1/6 scale model and it's a real beauty. But better still, I have just subscribed to DeAgostini, who produce the monthly part works for various models. These are not cheap, but are the bees knees when it comes to scale models. I have chosen the 1/4 scale Honda CB 750 Motorbike. This model is of all metal construction except for some parts which are plastic, or rubber. It comes with a display stand which houses all the electrics to actually operate the lights, indicators and even the actual engine sound from a built in speaker. But more on this model when I receive the first part. Meanwhile, cast your eyes over the parts of the Tamiya Harley Davidson Super Glide kit.

View attachment 113722

View attachment 113723

View attachment 113724

View attachment 113725

View attachment 113726

View attachment 113727

View attachment 113728

View attachment 113729

It may be a while before this kit ends up on the assembly bench, but full coverage will be shown, like will with all my models, once a start is made. I should have enough models to keep me going for quite a long time.:rolleyes:

Thank you for looking :smiling3:

Geoff

014 Bentley 4.5.JPG

DSC03520.JPG

DSC03521.JPG

DSC03522.JPG

DSC03523.JPG

DSC03524.JPG

DSC03525.JPG

DSC03526.JPG

DSC03527.JPG

P