New member.

First Name
cliff
Hello everyone,glad i found you..Looking forward to learning from you,My first model has just arrived,it's a 1/720 model of the RMS TITANIC.All i have to do now is sort out some moddeling tools,i have a few already so will be able to start my build later today.Cheers.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Cliff an welcome to a very good forum an i see you doin titainic well im doin a floaty thing as well as are some others on here you will feel right at home
LOOK forward to seein your build
chrisb

First Name
cliff
HI Cliff an welcome to a very good forum an i see you doin titainic well im doin a floaty thing as well as are some others on here you will feel right at home
LOOK forward to seein your build
chrisb
Thanks.I've ordered another Titanic exactly the same.i plan on building a diorama of the Titanic wreck.I'm really looking forward to this build,cheers.

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Welcome to the madhouse Cliff, be sure to pop by Matrons office for the obligatory 'shots'...(we do like to keep her busy),
wow a Titanic wreck, now I'm definitely on the front row for that...

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A warm welcome Cliff to the friendliest, most helpful, most fun, modelling forum there is. Do blog your Titanic build. It's a great way to share you work and I can guarantee you will only get polite, helpful, supportive comments.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Welcome aboard Cliff. Several titanic builds have been done on here, and there is at least one Titanic nut, so have a good look around and enjoy yourselves…..

First Name
cliff
A warm welcome Cliff to the friendliest, most helpful, most fun, modelling forum there is. Do blog your Titanic build. It's a great way to share you work and I can guarantee you will only get polite, helpful, supportive comments.
Yes.I'm just getting my moddeling workspace ready,putting everything in place.That'll be my first picture up,preperation is 90% of any build.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Cliff,
welcome to the forum! Any questions?, put them out there, and you'll soon get a reply. without any sarky comments ( at first! :tongue-out3:). There's a wide range of genres, and a wide range of skill levels, so you'll find a comfortable niche amongst like minded members
Dave

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
preperation is 90% of any build.
.... yeah Cliff,normally that's the way to go... and I always use that mantra for my builds :smiling3:.....
.... HOWEVER,in my case, into about stage two of the destructions,I usually completely abandon said plan.... and bumble along on my own happy path ;)
(Oh,and welcome to the site by the way. :smiling3: )
Andy

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Welcome!

I've done a couple of floaty kits with not much success, although I did build the Titanic which came out well for me and I enjoyed building it.

This forum is super helpful, enjoy!

Del