New Quiz Folks For This Week

N

Nigel.D

1 The peacock is a bird that does not lay eggs. How do they get baby peacocks?

2 Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?

3 When travelling from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean on the Panama Canal, does one travel east or west?

4 There once was a race horseThat won great fame What do you think

Was the horse's name

5 What familiar word starts with IS, ends with AND, and has LA in the middle?

6 How many bricks does it take to complete a building made entirely of bricks?

7 What do you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?

8 Why is it against the law for a man living in England to be buried in North America

9 There was an airplane crash, every single person died, but two people survived. How is this possible?

10 That attorney is my brother, testified the accountant. But the attorney testified he didn't have a brother. Who is lying?

Last edited:
B

Bunkerbarge

1) It only lays one at a time.

2) They all have

3) You travel from East to West going from the Pacific to the Atlantic. The peninsular is a big "S" shape.

4)

5) Island

6) It takes one to complete it.

7) Your hands.

8) 'cos he's still living!

9) The two were married.

10) It's his sister.

I'm working on the others!

D

duncan

Aw , tell us the 6 he got so we dont wrack our brains. #1 The Pea hen lays the eggs.

D

duncan

I know, I know, she tells me that all the time ! # 4 "That" was the horse`s name ? #3, You go north from Pacific to Atlantic on Panama Canal. Ooooh, Bunkie charges up to chart-room to check....!

Last edited:
B

Bunkerbarge

I did actually know that one as I've been through the Panama once or twice and it's a classic question for new cadets.

From Pacific to Atlantic you actually go North West

D

duncan

Bunkie have you seen the webcam pics of the Disney ship passing through Miraflores Locks on the official Canal website. Very impressive, some close-ups of the crew. That you finishing the name on the stern ?

N

Nigel.D

Im Impressed folks your getting better at this il have to try harder next time

B

Bunkerbarge

I was at home at the time and my friends on the ship (not actually my ship) sent me the link and I watched the ship go through live. Very impressive.

I think it was about May last year. The guy finishing the name isn't getting his act together, he's been at it for seven years!

B

Bunkerbarge

Great quiz Nigel, I really enjoy these type of questions as it gets the grey matter turning a lot more.

The effort is appreciated.