New Quiz For Us Children Of The 70's

B

Bunkerbarge

Bunker you really shouldnt Cheated. I know professor matt and paul medcalfe becuase i love gerry anderson programmes.Here is one question for you why are in the credits of thunderbirds are they not in thier number order what is the ordewr they are presented in and Why? Dad do not answer this.
Sorry Char but I can't quite make out what the question is! :smiling3:

N

Nigel.D

What my overactive over zealous daughter is asking is In the show "Thunderbirds" The opening credits show the puppets and craft in what order?

B

Bunkerbarge

Now the opening credits I can't remember but the final credits I remember as showing a detail from a picture that opened up into the full picture after a couple of seconds.

I would say that they went from Thunderbird 1 through 5 but I am not 100% but I do remember the inclusion of a couple of shots such as the 'Mole' and 'Fireflash'.

While we are at it then Charlotte, there was actually a feature length Thunderbirds move (not the recent one, this is back in the 70's) what was the movie called and what was the actual machine that the title referred to?

S

Seaspray

might be wrong..but

porfessor mathews a gerry anderson show

paul metcalfe a gerry anderson show

bret sinclair ..r. moore ie saint bond

jupiter 16 ed bishop was the flight control talking to this craft vioce of cpt blue in cpt scarlet sadly missed still got the autogragh cheers ed

resistance fighters with animal code names

tony blackburns missus .. robin ill in 2003 in home for retired actors good luck and thanks for all those laughs mate

journalist writer (ref japan )

bounding elk of the pequots tribe allied to the english

chuck conners (the rifleman excellent t.v 57/63 sadly missed) was in airplane spoof

apollo 17 last lunar believed 1972

Last edited: