New to the group

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Hi there,
It'd be nice if you gave a bit more info about yourself and your preferences :thumb2:

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Hello and welcome Steven.
Maybe a wee bit of background. Have you returned to the hobby or are you a veteran builder? What do you build - have you a preference?
Whatever, this is the place to share your experiences.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Welcome O Man of Mystery (from Bunkers Lane - where is that?).I'm sure you'll enjoy the Madhouse!
Steve

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A warm welcome Steven. This is the best forum on the web, full of polite, helpful, knowledgeable modellers.

24481068porritt

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Hi there sorry for not putting a bit more about myself so here goes my name is Steven I’ve just started back modling again after about 40 years so I’ve just started off with the small ones so I’ve got my confidence back and bought a few big ones from this amazing company my son converted the loft for me into my space for my modles this is the only place I get in the zone if you no what I mean I’ve just also started with the airbrush which I am getting better at or by the way for got my age is a young 63 but it takes me back to when I was in my twenties lol hope this will do
Steven

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
It'll do perfectly Steven :thumb2:,
I replied on your other thread already,but.....
... A warm welcome to the site from me,a StuG is a good choice as a venture back into the hobby :smiling:.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI WELCOME from me too what type of models do you have instrest in sir ?
chrisb

24481068porritt

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
HI WELCOME from me too what type of models do you have instrest in sir ?
chrisb
Military manly m109 A1 couple of bikes new and old ones Second World War started doing the little ones first but found them a bit hard because of the small parts lol I manly need help understanding the scales off modles ie the small to big ones

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A warm welcome Steven to what is undoubtedly the most friendly, the most helpful, the most supportive modelling forum on the web. Also the best banter around. I look forward to seeing some of your models.