NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC

P

Plastickitbasher

That is some green very nice, glad to hear all your fingers and thumbs are still in place lol

D

Danny Longmore

This is looking great mate, I would definitely wouldn't mind you helping me out when you get chance :smiling3:

J

John Huggins

The paint is PS-17 Metallic Green, has taken me three hrs of buffing to get the flake look & still got the other side to do.

John

J

John Huggins

\ said:
This is looking great mate, I would definitely wouldn't mind you helping me out when you get chance :smiling3:
I would be glade to help out Danny just say the word.

And if i get the job i hope you wont mind if i post my progress on this site.

John

D

Danny Longmore

I can't work out how to PM so we can talk about it hahaha. Could you drop me a PM?

J

John Huggins

Hi Danny if u go to inbox top right we can talk from there.

John

J

John Huggins

Had a little prob with this one so i had to respray the body, will post pic's soon.

John

J

John Huggins

Ok then just finished paint job, added one or two pit's & bobs.

Me & Mr Razor had a chat with the glass & we won, side windows will be open + all windows will be tinted except the windscreen.

Got a prob with the screen as it has a small scratch right in the middle, i will try to buff it out with 3M.

View attachment 68488

View attachment 68489

View attachment 68490

View attachment 68491

View attachment 68492

PS as you can see the added spoiler has been removed, this i needed to do when i re-spraying it.

I require your input on this issue, do i put it back on or keep it as is !!!!!!!.

John

P1050583.JPG

P1050584.JPG

P1050585.JPG

P1050586.JPG

P1050587.JPG

Last edited:
C

CDW

Keep as is john ... this is the classic style and I think anything else added would take away from the lines of the vehicle.

Nice work on the glass mate :smiling3: