Notre Dame Cathedral (Wifes model)

SteveT

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hello all, I want to you something my wife did and I'm amazing proud of her. (mods: hope it's okay posting this?)

You don't even want to know how long it's taken her, many months but I think it's amazing! (Nintendo Switch for scale)
it was a kit I bought her for her birthday a couple of years ago.

Ep2P1f7XcAUSQxe.jpgEp2P3rJXYAEP05L.jpgEp2P2-KXMAEt7PE.jpgEx-qscnWUAM4srL.pngEx-qrRSXAAMmu1B.jpgEx-qr7UWUAE4wFn.jpg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nice indeed Steve, there's certainly a large been amount of time spent in assembly, that's plain to see. Where did it come from please.

There has been a full committee meeting and I'm please to say your wife has been awarded .
download THE DOGS.jpg
Please pass on the congratulations from the Committee

SteveT

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice indeed Steve, there's certainly a large been amount of time spent in assembly, that's plain to see. Where did it come from please.

There has been a full committee meeting and I'm please to say your wife has been awarded .
View attachment 502963
Please pass on the congratulations from the Committee
It was a kit I bought her from amazon called Matchitecture, they do lots of different ones from small to huge and this was the biggest.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
That’s a big achievement in more ways than one. Excellent job. Pass on my congratulations could you Steve.

SteveT

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice indeed was it a kit? something I would be interested in doing :smiling3:

Yes it was a kit called Matchitecture, got it on amazon a couple of years ago. They do loads of different ones, some small some large. I believe that was the biggest.