OcCre 1/85 Golden Hind

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Peter
That layer looks neat. On these double planked ships is the outer planking thinner and so bends easier? Looks a different wood as well.
Jim

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Not enough daylight plus all the pe it does call for a change otherwise I keep making mistakes
oh dear sorry to hear that as i was enjoying your bismark build havnt you got one of those daylight bulb lamps as i aggree this time of the yr i hate as its so dull an deprsseing wheather when will you be back on it ? soon i hope ? be a nice birthday present for me to see that back on here as there are not many ships bein built apart from ow m8ty Bob an he doin great builds but we can always do with more
ATB ps Peter as for mistakes we all make them so you not the only one
Chris

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
oh dear sorry to hear that as i was enjoying your bismark build havnt you got one of those daylight bulb lamps as i aggree this time of the yr i hate as its so dull an deprsseing wheather when will you be back on it ? soon i hope ? be a nice birthday present for me to see that back on here as there are not many ships bein built apart from ow m8ty Bob an he doin great builds but we can always do with more
ATB ps Peter as for mistakes we all make them so you not the only one
Chris
Going a bit off topic I have squirreled enough cash away during the year and I have ordered trumpys big t.
I should have on Monday.

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Missed this one until now! A great job so far...looks like a lot of fun!

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Coming on nicely Peter. Keep up the good work.

Andrew