Panzer 1 command.

T

tommy1drop

Nice work Aaron, lovely kit mate, nicely finished off, top marks from me, really nice...like it.

Tom

M

mobear

`im bigger than you,`i know but thats cheating`lol.what a great little dio,really tasty paint job on the figures and the tank looks really good too,i`ll give this 5*s

mobear

C

CDW

Thats a cracking dio mate, simple layout but so many ways of interpreting it from the position of the figures

The figures are really nicely painted and the weathering and groundwork goes well together.

I'm adding another 5* to the collection.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one Aaron.

Simple and effective.

Five stars for that!

Ian M

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
stunning work on all counts buddy the tank looks superb and the figure work is outstanding would like to more of the figure in the green uniform

L

Lancasterb1

Aaron

Nice build very well put together and finished off, worth the 5*'s already highlighted by some of the others

Andy

W

Waffen Bucks

Cracking stuff. Love the poster on the wall. 5*****

First Name
Aaron
Thanks again everybody.

Positive feedback from my heros of the hobby is very humbeling.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great diorama Aaron, from the fantastic looking figures and tank to the ruin wall and poster. Superb stuff, great work. That Panzer commander looks very annoyed.

D

Danny

Love this Aaron, 5s from me....as an add on..your photographs of the dio, I thought the first 2 pics were in fact 1 pic of a 2 tier dio stand...that would look really good..

Danny

First Name
Aaron
Thank you Joe.

Cheers Danny, I see what you mean with the pic and it IS a cool idea, Ive seen 2 tier dios with an underground with a sewer entrance to the street.(out of my league) But very cool.

A

AJay

Top build, buddy! I really like the faded poster on the wall. What did you use for your groundwork/mud?

First Name
Aaron
Thanks Alex.I used mig pigments,railway scatter and static grass.