Panzer II Ausf.B (Dragon 1/6 scale)

P

Polux

You cannot believing it!!

Today giving a small walk along the mountains I have found something unexpected.

I heard a strange noise behind a few trees, suddenly a panzer II went out between them.

-The camera, the camera, I thought rapidly!!!!. My English friends will not believe me !!!. :photographer:

I had seen some tanks as those before, in store windows and dioramas, but not so big as this one …

I Did so many photos like it was possible, and even once it moved his turret and aimed at me with his small cannon, for an instant I was afraid the worst thing.... :laughing:

Little later it disappeared between the vegetation among noisy shrieks of the tracks and shots ….

An interesting experience ….

Thanks for looking friends

Regards

Polux

View attachment 52716View attachment 52717View attachment 52718View attachment 52719View attachment 52720View attachment 52721View attachment 52722View attachment 52723View attachment 52724View attachment 52725View attachment 52726View attachment 52727View attachment 52728View attachment 52729

View attachment 55255

View attachment 55256

View attachment 55257

View attachment 55258

View attachment 55259

View attachment 55260

View attachment 55261

View attachment 55262

View attachment 55263

View attachment 55264

View attachment 55265

View attachment 55266

View attachment 55267

View attachment 55268

P1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

p88.jpg

p99.jpg

p999.jpg

p9999.jpg

p99999.jpg

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The tanks OK but that diorama is bloody amazing!! :laughing:

Polux that is a fantastic result. And big as well. I think all the stars in the sky would not be enough for this one. Very very nice indeed.

Any chance of a photo of you holding it?

It that your back garden?

Ian M

P

Polux

\ said:
The tanks OK but that diorama is bloody amazing!! :laughing:Polux that is a fantastic result. And big as well. I think all the stars in the sky would not be enough for this one. Very very nice indeed.

Any chance of a photo of you holding it?

It that your back garden?

Ian M
I will do the photo ,Ian, for that asks me, promised.

Also I have some in black and white, but the PC where I'm working now doesn't go very "thin" ... and it's difficult to him load the photos.

Ps: not!! isn't the back garden, but very near....just few metres of my house. I that place the soil is different of the rest.

Polux

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
ESTUPENDO! Polux this is just amazing , totally real looking and a superb build. I would like to see a pic of yourself standing next to it too. A huge 5 stars for a huge model , cheers tony . p.s. the rusty exhaust effect is superb!

T

treyzx10r

Wow Polux that is truly awesome,looks like the real deal! VERY NICELY DONE SIR!!!!!

C

CDW

Absolutely outstanding Polux.

Looks so realistic in that setting

five stars is definitely not enough so ill make them bigger ...... ***** :smiling3:

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Eso es impresionante mi amigo. :respect2:

El detaile es fantastico y las fotos son geniales. El primer par de trios parecer un walkaround, pero las dos ultimas fotos que se vea con vida :score:, lastima que se perdio el tanque apuntando su arma hacia usted Lol

5 estrellas merecido senor.

Tony.

PD Esparo que la traduccion salio bien, ya estoy usando Google Translate

P

Polux

Thank you very much to all for the great comments!

And for the 5 stars too!!!

Give me some days and will publish the pic with it!

Best regards

Polux

P

Polux

\ said:
Eso es impresionante mi amigo. :respect2:El detaile es fantastico y las fotos son geniales. El primer par de trios parecer un walkaround, pero las dos ultimas fotos que se vea con vida :score:, lastima que se perdio el tanque apuntando su arma hacia usted Lol

5 estrellas merecido senor.

Tony.

PD Esparo que la traduccion salio bien, ya estoy usando Google Translate
Don't worry Tony, the translation is perfect mate!!

Thank you very much!

Polux

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Someone has been busy Polux, so when are you taking us for a spin in it then lol? If i had to sum it up in one word it'll have to be "beautiful". And i'm jealous of the location too lol. It just has to be 5*.

Have fun, John

F

Fenlander

I want one!!!!!! That just looks amazing and how refreshing for it not to be a Tiger!

First Name
Fabio
Wow, that's really something...BIG! That's an outstanding achievement, I'm really impressed. 5*

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
polux could you put something next to your amazing build to show scale please never built this big..anyway back to the quality job you've done of this panzer the colour is spot on mucker one top job 5/5 from me

C

capt-pugwash

lost for words mate,what a cracking build.

well done

jeff.

B

backonthecase

Outstanding work polux!! Definitely another five starts ***** here!!

The diorama base is amazing as well - can you describe how you made it!? :music_whistling:

Stuart

B

Buttonman

Wow Polux thats amazing, You certainly like your 1/4 scale models, supprised you havn't got one that you sit in and drive Imagine scaring your nieghbours ooo and the police

You're so lucky to have such beautifull views just out your window.

1/4 scale 5 stars

Martin

S

Sky Raider

Thats amazing Polux, i know this took a little time but the outcome is fantastic. The pics make it look so real. Top marks.

Andy