Paying Respect , small North African Dio

R

Richy C

Hi guys , I needed a military fix so the DBS & Yamaha are on hold , I`ve finally finnished something the 1/35 tamiya Quad truck, well nearly done only the wing mirrors to do, and fancied doing a small dio , using verlinden figures (two living and one well and truly dead) it depicts a couple of guys on a routine patrol in the desert who come across a fallen soldier and show their respect , I`ve still got a few other bits and pieces to add which are not in the photos, hope you like the idea gents

GB stuff is ordered , I can`t wait , I`ve got my military head back on now

Richy

View attachment 17354View attachment 17356View attachment 17355

View attachment 25280

View attachment 25281

View attachment 25282

IMG_3883.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Going to look great Richy and that Quad is to die for, great work on it matey. Who make's them figures? like the looks of them.

Have fun, John

F

Fenlander

Very nice work on the Quad, looks great. Good idea for a dio to, it has a story and I believe a story helps a dio come to life.

R

Richy C

Hi Gents , done a bit more more today , base still needs some work done and a few bits added and the figures need a bit work still , John the 2 figures and skeleton are verlinden and the bloke who looks like a sailor at the moment is sovereign but has a replaced hornet head on its quite a nice pose as he`s smoking a fag but you can`t see it in the photos

cheers guys

Richy

View attachment 17393View attachment 17399View attachment 17394View attachment 17396

View attachment 25313

View attachment 25314

View attachment 25316

View attachment 25319

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Thanks for letting me know Richy, looking great. I'll keep an eye out for some Verlinden figures.

Have fun, John

N

noble

Richy just saw this and i like it so far, i love the skeleton lovely touch keep up the good work.

scott