[Pictures] New to modelling - my first five projects

First Name
Matt
5th: Zvezda Mi-24V 1:48 - pretty much WIP.
4th: Eduard F-5E 1:48 - NW undercarriage door still drying, CAP-9 is missing, otherwise complete.
1st: Hobby 2000 Mig-29UB 1:48 - Complete. It was an early project, the first airbrush painted. I'm aware of the large gaps, the canopy didn't fit properly.
2nd: Trumpeter Mig-21UM 1:48 (or UszM) - Complete, the decals will be fixed, an it will get another layer of varnish. Eventually.
3rd: ICM B-26K Counter Invader "Special Kay" 1:48 - Antenna wire missing, otherwise complete. The chipping is too much, i'll fix it someday.
+1 (No pictures): Trumpeter Mig-23MF 1:48 - Was only a hand painted test build.

Please feel free to comment your critics.

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Nice work on the engine details of the Hind and B-26
And I'm always pleased to see Migs. Are they based on 1/1 scale examples?

Oh, and welcome in

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Some great work there Matt. Welcome to the forum.
I hope that you will join as a supporter and contribute to the whole forum and enjoy the full access you will get.

Magneto

Oberleutnant
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
5th: Zvezda Mi-24V 1:48 - pretty much WIP.
4th: Eduard F-5E 1:48 - NW undercarriage door still drying, CAP-9 is missing, otherwise complete.
1st: Hobby 2000 Mig-29UB 1:48 - Complete. It was an early project, the first airbrush painted. I'm aware of the large gaps, the canopy didn't fit properly.
2nd: Trumpeter Mig-21UM 1:48 (or UszM) - Complete, the decals will be fixed, an it will get another layer of varnish. Eventually.
3rd: ICM B-26K Counter Invader "Special Kay" 1:48 - Antenna wire missing, otherwise complete. The chipping is too much, i'll fix it someday.
+1 (No pictures): Trumpeter Mig-23MF 1:48 - Was only a hand painted test build.

Please feel free to comment your critics.

If you choose full image instead of thumbnail then the pictures will be much easier to see!