Pureten Alpha GP3 Flywheel & Clutch kit

M

mwjlw

Hi there,

I am looking to find out wher I can get a flywheel and clutch kit for my replacement engine. It is a Kyosho gt engine but it does not come with the flywheel, clutch, clutch bell etc. An help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

B

Bluewavestudios

Hi Mj

The parts for the Kyosho GP and GX Engines should also fit as they are used on all these engines and therefore carry the same part numbers.

If you send me a pm with your e-mail address, I will send you the PDF File with the full exploded parts diagram on it. This is a must have for spares for your car. I have even had model shops copy this from me for their order / stock lists....I can't post it on here as it is too big but I will oblige anyone who needs a copy.

Using the chart: Try Antics Online for ordering the spares, they do quite a few kyosho spares, I have used this company and have had good service off them.

Another site that does quite a few Kyosho spares is www.benracing com - they have tons of kyosho spares listed (They are a UK company too)

Regards.....Mark.

M

mwjlw

Many thanks

Many thanks for the info will give your suggestions a go. I have the exploded parts list but many thanks anyway.

mwj