Ra eeah Desert Guard,

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well calling this one done, ;)

she has been a fun paint and a little challenging at times,

a did hard to get that Persian look to her eyes,plus she is looking down as well,

but i did do my best with her,the more I fiddly the more II,make a mess,:confused::rolleyes:

but I,can live with knowing what is wrong and maybe one day redo the face,once I,get better, ;)

the thing with the stones ,being at one angle and the wall at a different angle,is that its a

christian wall,over a roman floor,so just built on,

thank you both for your help with resizing the stain glass windows,very much appreciated, :D

well I do hope that you enjoy this build, :smiling3:

comments most welcome,and patten work hand done just by eye,:rolleyes::confused:

View attachment 122815

View attachment 122816

View attachment 122817

View attachment 122818

View attachment 122819

View attachment 122820

View attachment 122821

20151023_184027.jpg

20151023_184034.jpg

20151023_184202.jpg

20151023_184209.jpg

20151023_184218.jpg

20151023_184333.jpg

20151023_184350.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
View attachment 122825

I spy a poocat :D

Lovely work Moni, she looks superb and the background is amazing...the model, not the cat or your garden.

20151023_184333-jpg.134736.jpg

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
so glad that you all do like her,and for the nice comments,much appreciated, ;)

D

Deleted member 3568

Wow moni you really are a master of figures, armour Sifi have you tried civilian cars or ships, would love to see what you do with those

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
so glad you like her Ken,much appreciated, ;)

ummm as in what way,I,did use in my two zombie,Dio,s civilian cars,

but maybe not in that way ,I guess your getting att, :D

Would lov to try a ship one day as well,:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 3568

Yes I know you used the pickup truck in the zombie dio but it was crap ( by that I mean old beat up and had it) how about you do a show room pristine car (hell you could even put it in a show room) I know you have the skill, how about a scene out of fast and furious, you could go back to the fifties what cars were about then, honestly I could see you do something extraordinary

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh I did guess you had that in mind,I,do like some of the cars in fast and furious,so that maybe a good one to think about,

ta for the idea,lets see what my head comes up with lol,its a scary place,:rolleyes: :D

First Name
Robert
As always Monica it's a welcome sight to see your work and this lady is no different than any other exquisite work you produce. I like that you gave captured the colours of Persian women with the clothing and jewellery, getting the right tones to produce darker skinned figures seems to be an art form you have, defining yet subtle.

Love the puddy cats too even if if looks like ( toilet break )

Well done 5 stars :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D

demon

Just browsing and saw this moni you have done it again stunning work it's perfect to my eye PS I don't think your cat is poo cat I think he is scratching or stretching cat lol

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Superb figure painting love all the little details on here clothes and great base to complete your work

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta all for such great comments,real is so,much appreciated,and most of all happy you enjoy my work, ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Just browsing and saw this moni you have done it again stunning work it's perfect to my eye PS I don't think your cat is poo cat I think he is scratching or stretching cat lol[/QU
yes he is having a scratch,keeping them big claws sharp to get me when ,I don't pat him he bites as well,
:confused: ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Superb figure painting love all the little details on here clothes and great base to complete your work
thank you very much I,do try to add in as much as I,m able to it ,dose give a better look at the end, ;)

D

Deleted member 3568

Your backgrounds are second to none and always set your models off perfectly, I am so jealous of your skills, sorry but I am.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Your backgrounds are second to none and always set your models off perfectly, I am so jealous of your skills, sorry but I am.
oh lov that makes me feel,bad no need to,it just comes to me when I,m painting the model how to show it off and the setting for it, ;)

and my head hurts at times,so much going on in there,:confused:

but I,m real happy that you do enjoy my work,and always for the great comments, :smiling3: