republic crusier scratchbuild

B

baz

hi every one just as you thought I had gone away I am sorry but I am back with another star wars scratchbuild the replulic crusier she is about 32 inches long and took approx 4 weeks to build from very dogey tiny hard to focus on drawings please let me know what you think ( be honest its the only way to improve the models ) even though I am an old guy do not take pity on me.

she has taken to the skys in TRANSPORT MODELS OF PRESTON where she will remain on display for some time.

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

View attachment 83069

View attachment 83070

View attachment 83071

View attachment 83072

View attachment 83073

View attachment 83074

View attachment 83075

DSCF4051.jpg

DSCF4035.jpg

DSCF3673.jpg

DSCF4033.jpg

DSCF3614.jpg

DSCF3661.jpg

DSCF3514.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build well done, ;)

D

Deleted member 3568

Thats pretty darn good if you ask me, hats off to you

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I'm very impressed with that Barrie :smiling3:

Have you ever thought of doing this for a job because you've got some real talent

D

dubster72

I'm not usually one for sci-fi models (unless it's the Enterprise!), but this is very impressive scratchbuilding!

As Alan says, if they re-make Red Dwarf, send them some pics! ;)

Cheers

Patrick

B

baz

thank you all for your nice comments, if I had been a lot younger when I began my serious scratchbuilds I may well have got a job in special effects but it was not meant to be so now I just build as many models as I can having retired from work maybe there might be a star rek model along here in the future, my other project at the moment is a large scale lunar module LEM to approx 1/8th scale....keep your eyes on the sci fi build in progress board I will be posting some build pics soon.

once more thank you for the encouragement and as they say watch this space.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice to see you back Baz with another cracking build. Totally superb, in fact it is out of this world.

Si:smiling3:

B

baz

thank you papa 695 and eddiesolo for your good comments my friends at TRANSPORT MODELS PRESTON are to blame for my comeback as they have told me they still have plenty of space to fill in the ceiling. Both Mark and davied at the shop keep me on my toes and give me a lot of inspiration to get out my knife and get model making I just love it what else can I say.

thanks once more

A

Armorbuilder65

Stunning build! My favorite ship from Episode One:smiling3:

Robert