W

wellsyman

hi am new to modeling well been doing it for a year only done a few models

been working on this for a month thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

W

wellsyman

hi can u help me plz am new to this ... i have put 10 pics on here but only see 2 can u see all 10 pics? thanks

A

andyrobs

Hi mate, when putting pictures on, click the image tab, then select the picture files from your computer, this way you display the thumbnails of the pictures you want, whch will be enlarged when clicked on. I think this an easier way than using a photo hosting service as you did!!! Hope you understand what I mean cos I probably haven't explained very well!!!!

Cheers, Andrew

A

andyrobs

By the way, forgot to say, welcome to the forums mate, and thats a great build mate!!!!

Cheers, Andrew

K

Kressy13

Great work their mate. Top looking dio and welcome to the forum.

Cheers

Kresten

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I see them all...

Very nice mini diorama, it shows the aircraft off a treat wellsyman. We don't know your real name......yet!lol

Well done, and a warm welcome to this great forum. Enjoy your time here.

Cheers,

Ron

W

wellsyman

thankyou all for your comments,my name is steven i will try and upload some pics later as the way you advised andrew

just an update on the build got throught the post today from hannants two mikes resin intake covers and paint mask for canopy and still got more barb wire to make thanks steve

R

Richy C

Welcome to the forum Steve , for someone new to modelling thats one fantastic build mate also love the fencing brings everything to life .

Cheers

Richy

W

wellsyman

thanks for comments richy the fencings ok i made an error as the fencing straight squares but real life fences have 90 degrees squares still look pretty good though,

the barb wire doing my heading lol