Revell 1:32 mig 29

O

omi1966

nicely done sir, now where is it goner live, some really great touches on the painting, have you any closeups of the payload?

see if i can guess how many decals (150)?

martin.

P

phalinmegob

Didn't count them all but there must be a couple of hundred all together. It's hidden away in a box at the moment. Will take some close up when I get a chance

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Andy

That Mig looks the biz. Stunning work and a medal for sure!

The Mig 29 looks a mean machine and really cool. This actually makes me what to buy a kit.

Congrats on a great build

Paul

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Very nice Andrew lovely paint job. It must have been a nightmare with all those small decals. One to be proud of.

H

Harry Labanville

Good job

A constant reoccurring problem with 1/32 scale aircraft is where does it go at the end of the build.

I met a person at a show and he kept his in boxes in the loft and they only came out at show time

K

Kressy_13

Nice work mate. A great looking aircraft brought to life perfectly.

P

phalinmegob

I have two glass fronted units in the kitchen that were earmarked for the mig and the spitfire. I can get the mig in just about if I cut the nose off just behind the cockpit

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Lovely build Andrew, I really like the paint scheme and, as said, the decals are superb despite being so small you have done a stirling job.

Si:smiling3:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Love it Andrew! , you know I'm partial to a soviet bird. Ive been eyeing this one up , what did it build like? , cheers tony

P

phalinmegob

It was a great fit tony. No problems at all with it. She is a big bird though

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Stunning Build Andrew. Like it a lot.

Great paint as well.

Ian M

P

phalinmegob

Thanks Ian, it is one of my favourite builds so far in this hobby apart from my schnelleboot

M

MPal

Very nice Mig there. Always loved the 29, as soon as I saw it in footage of an airshow, amazing.