Rick's 1-87 scale Phanomen Granit 25H Ambulance

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
This represents the third and final vehicle build for my progressing Medical Airlift Dio. Thanks to all those who commented and supported this build. Very much appreciated. :thumb2: P1012766.JPGP1012762.JPGP1012763.JPGP1012764.JPGP1012765.JPG

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice, tight build, Rick.

Well done that lad!

Ron

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That's a great result Rick. The pictures could easily be of a larger scale model.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I must admit, it turned out to be way more involved than I expected. Thanks to All of you for your kind and thoughtful comments. ;)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
It has to be
2020DB.jpg
Caused much excitement at the Committee meeting Rick , Matron was of course in her element. Congratulations Rick .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you JR and Thank you Paul, as it turns out, it is probably the best "resin" kit I have done so far. The jury is still out on my Arsenal M Autocars, as they are yet to be finished. I am however relieved, that I will not have to do another of these Ambulances....'twas a nightmare in logistics, as to what comes next!

Reactions: JR

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Don't know why you were so critical about this in your recent post. That's an excellent piece of work you should be very proud of!
Thanks Dave much appreciated. I guess I just don't have much luck with resin kits. At this scale they can be a real B*gger to get them to fit together properly and look right. In defense of WSW, this bare bones kit was nicely cast and relatively flash free.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Um ... Shouldn't it have a Notek ;) ?
And maybe a jerry can or two....?
I'm working on it Neil......just finish painting one side of the Jerry cans and Notek would have been a fender mounted unit.....too late for this build but right on schedule for the next ;) stay tuned.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm waiting for the fat lady Neil . :smiling3: ;)
JR, I checked all my figs. and no Fatlady!!.....best I can do is Matron dressed up in her (other side) wartime garb, offering a cuppa to the poor lad who's reaching for a few pfennigs in payment. Hope this satisfies your request. I could have her hum a few bars of "Deutchland Uber Alles" if you like!
Technical note: All figs. painted using the Marlow MethodP1012781.JPG