Scratch build maps

R

roconnell

Hi all,

Been looking how to scratch build maps and thought others might like these two nice images which can easily be copied into word and scaled down to the size you want, they print out nice too.

Map 1

Map 2

Once printed cut out and fold up and unfold and use as you wish in your dio's

Hope someone else finds them of use

Rich

C

Caledonia

Richard, Thanks for that, although your particular maps are no use for what I have in mind, I was wondering if I could show something that looked roughly like a sea chart at 1/48 for my Trawler. Your idea gave me the clue I was looking for. Thanks again for this timely tip. Cheers Derek

R

roconnell

Hi Derek, Glad I could have been of some assistance :smile:

Perhaps you could share the image you find on this thread in case anyone is looking for a nautical map also?

Cheers

Rich

N

noble

Hi Richard i'll print these scan them then reduce the size, nice one mate.

scott

R

roconnell

\ said:
Hi Richard i'll print these scan them then reduce the size, nice one mate.scott
Hi Scott, If your not fussed with accuracy you can just right click on the image, copy, and then paste directly into word. You can then click on any of the corners and reduce that way by dragging it to be bigger or smaller without any loss of detail.

That's how I did it and did a few different sizes on one page

Cheers

Rich

N

noble

\ said:
Hi Scott, If your not fussed with accuracy you can just right click on the image, copy, and then paste directly into word. You can then click on any of the corners and reduce that way by dragging it to be bigger or smaller without any loss of detail.That's how I did it and did a few different sizes on one page

Cheers

Rich
Cheers rich.

scott