SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Looks great Jim

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Well here is some shots of my man cave all 4 sides an it is not much different from the last time except more tools an junk so no chance of gettin into TBC LOL
my main model bench firstly an yes jen did tidy it up but since then its out of controll again cant understand it lol
IMG_8299.JPG
next the window side an tools are pilein up here as well must have about ten of the same lolIMG_8300.JPG
an the bench here to fit tiger togeather an thankfully fairly clear IMG_8301.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN Lastly pic no.4 this side is where most of the things in the room are an where tiger lives while im waiting for new props hopefully they should came next wk when jen an i go over to mate paul an his swmbo for F/C tea an NO no marmite even though they love the stuff Arrrrccchhhhhhhhh
IMG_8302.JPG

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
AN Lastly pic no.4 this side is where most of the things in the room are an where tiger lives while im waiting for new props hopefully they should came next wk when jen an i go over to mate paul an his swmbo for F/C tea an NO no marmite even though they love the stuff Arrrrccchhhhhhhhh
View attachment 487712
Ain't naught wrong with marmite mate! Yummy!!!

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
.. both missed my point guys..
.. Marmite,NO!! ...
... But listen to the track I mentioned.. QUALITY :thumb2:
Can't stand a band that discriminates disabled felines, why call your Deaf Leopard... how cruel! :tears-of-joy:

Joking aside, never liked Def Leppard :upside:

Last edited:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well here is some shots of my man cave all 4 sides an it is not much different from the last time except more tools an junk so no chance of gettin into TBC LOL
my main model bench firstly an yes jen did tidy it up but since then its out of controll again cant understand it lol
View attachment 487709
next the window side an tools are pilein up here as well must have about ten of the same lolView attachment 487710
an the bench here to fit tiger togeather an thankfully fairly clear View attachment 487711
That's far too tidy Chris, get a grip ! ;):nerd::smiling:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
WOT John an theres me thinkin its been bombed lol
Chris just moving some tools around does not mean you've a tidy bench . I know you would love to be granted full membership of Jim's Tidy Bench Club but think there is little hope.
However here at the Untidy Bench Club we could offer you help and training to achieve a top level untidy bench .
J Snodgrass .
Secretary of the Untidy Bench Club .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris just moving some tools around does not mean you've a tidy bench . I know you would love to be granted full membership of Jim's Tidy Bench Club but think there is little hope.
However here at the Untidy Bench Club we could offer you help and training to achieve a top level untidy bench .
J Snodgrass .
Secretary of the Untidy Bench Club .
YES i know there is no hope for me to be granted membership to Jims TBC but one can dream cant one ? an i know ive far to much stuff like tools an such in the room an on the untidy bench but i did not straitghen up most of them tools that was jens work but she gave up when she see how much there is an where to put things like i have but if i build another ship then i will need all this so cant have a clear out OH DEAR LOL an thank you for the untidy bench clubs offer of some training to acheive an untidy bench but i think i can manege very well on that front
so many thanks
MR J Snotgrass secretary of the untidy Bench Club lol
your servant boatman

• Love
Reactions: JR

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Please explain "too much stuff".
Regards
Wire Twerp.
HI Wire Twerp well when i say too much stuff i mean just that as ive about ten of everything when really i should not have any need to have all these tools an stuff like cardboard boxes an plastic tubs but jen keeps pilein em in my room sayin you may need that sooner or later an sometimes she's right an i dont really want too tell her off for overloadin my room as i may get a good boxin of me lugholes from her as she has a long memory an there just maybe somethin at a C/B sale that i could do with but then she may think well he dont want it so i cant win lol how's that for an explanation ?
regards
another
Wire Twerp lol

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Please explain "too much stuff".
Regards
Wire Twerp.
Unfortunately Mr Boatman feels that every conceivable tool may at some point be useful.
In his case he lucky as his wife Jen spends hrs at car boots on the hunt .
Seems he beat me to answer.:smiling3:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Unfortunately Mr Boatman feels that every conceivable tool may at some point be useful.
In his case he spends hrs at car boots on the hunt .
NOT ME Mr Snotgrass lol i sit in the car watchin stargate SG1 its jen that looks around the C/B for a while but i keep her an a tight rein only a little while to look as im worried about her foot so she got to be carfull an not overdo it

• Love
Reactions: JR