Small Iraqi dio in the making - called - we need back up NOW

R

Richy C

Very early stages with this one , not showed or added any photo`s of anything I`ve done for a long time even though I`ve got about 7 projects on the go - mostly F1 builds , this one is in the early stages the base is there - mdf 12x8 base - part verlinden gated wall , tamiya M113A2 and dragon US marines and finally a verlinden dead iraqi insurgent , the M113 and marines have had a primer, base coat and a pre-shade , the desert camo on the marines should be a laugh ? apart from that eveything else should be a pop.

the last photo shows how small the M113 is compared to the Bradley and Abrams M1A1 I`m building

Richy

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looks like a winner so far to me richy. Lovely shading on the m113, great to see another modern day dio too , cheers tony

R

Richy C

Thanks Tony , still a lot to do on the M113 and figures , the base will be kept very simple ie a desert track etc with a few bits of greenline tuffs of short grass here and there also plan to add a few urban refuge bits which I`ve just ordered from accurate armour which I hope will bring it to life a little bit more but be in the background.

cheers

Richy

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Taking shape very nicely Richy. The marines look superb.

Nice one...

Ron

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Really nice work Richy. Where are the other 2 vehicles going? Doesn't look like there's too much room on this dio?

Figures and AFVs look great I'll be really interested to see the final piece.

Cheers

Paul

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Real nice like the shading on the afv and the detail on the men really looks good looking forward to seein it in all it's glory Geegad

R

roconnell

Really great start Richy, will look forward to watching this take shape.

Rich

R

roconnell

Nice work Richy, really taking shape now, keep it up mate.

Rich