Smythemeister`s Quick fix Mustang,,,,,,,, Fixed!

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
A`noon Guys,
Well,i`ve had enough decided to call this "Done" now:smiling6:........
IMG20221104124840.jpg

IMG20221104124843.jpg

IMG20221104124857.jpgIMG20221104124903.jpg
IMG20221104124429.jpg
So there you have it!..... Not done a Plane for 40 plus years.....and this one is my 3rd in the past few months!:flushed:
Must admit i`ve thoroughly enjoyed each one,and am looking forward to getting stuck into my B.P.Defiant:nerd:........
Cheers Chaps!
(BTW,Don`t tell Mr.Dewire,but i`ve also got an AFV build about to get underway so it`s all go at Schloss Smythe :tears-of-joy:)

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Colourful little beastie isn’t it Andy. Defiant next then, bit like a hurricane with lumps………you are turning into a wingy man it seems…

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
And very nice it looks too.
If that is your first after 40 odd years, I look forward to seeing what the next few look like.

That reminds me I forgot to post finished photos!

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
…you are turning into a wingy man it seems…
.... How very DARE you Sir!!:dizzy::tears-of-joy:.......
Gotta admit,regarding your "Colourful little Beastie".... I did think,when i looked at it,..... "Whatever happened to Camouflage?:nerd:"

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
And very nice it looks too.
If that is your first after 40 odd years, I look forward to seeing what the next few look like.

That reminds me I forgot to post finished photos!
Thanks Ian......This one is the 3rd really,as i did a Spitfire and Mossie for the recent GBs,but all 3 in a relatively short space of time:thumb2:,
I look forward to seeing your pics posted up:cool:.

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Very striking result Andy. You should be pleased with that. I look forward to your Defiant build.
Thanks very much for that Jim...
.... I'm thinking you're a glutton for punishment mind !! ;)

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Andy

A very worthy winner of the canine testicular award. A really great finish on an iconic plane. Can't wait to see you next wingy build....how about a four-engined heavy? ;)

Very well done.

Andrew

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
What a fantastic re naming of said award!! :smiling3:
Thanks very much! As for a 4 engined heavy.... would love to, but don't have one in the stash....and they ain't cheap in 1/48,or similar.....if you can even find one!!
Andy

A very worthy winner of the canine testicular award. A really great finish on an iconic plane. Can't wait to see you next wingy build....how about a four-engined heavy? ;)

Very well done.

Andrew

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
(BTW,Don`t tell Mr.Dewire,but i`ve also got an AFV build about to get underway so it`s all go at Schloss Smythe :tears-of-joy:)

Why not Mr. Smiff??? I love the builds that come out of Schloss Smythe. I didn't know Cohan could stick parts together so well. I realize you have to put the glue on the parts for him, but his work is fantastic. I also know he still has a few probs using the AB and I'm sure you'll help him......

BtW, A very nicely done Mustang Andy!!! Bring on the tank and the troops Buddy and let Cohan do the Defiant for ya.......Just saying......

Prost
Allen

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Why not Mr. Smiff??? I love the builds that come out of Schloss Smythe. I didn't know Cohan could stick parts together so well. I realize you have to put the glue on the parts for him, but his work is fantastic. I also know he still has a few probs using the AB and I'm sure you'll help him......

BtW, A very nicely done Mustang Andy!!! Bring on the tank and the troops Buddy and let Cohan do the Defiant for ya.......Just saying......

Prost
Allen
Cheers Allen,glad you like it :smiling3:
Cohan and myself make a good team.... I do the basic stuff,and he follows along behind me making it better!! ;)