Something I'm messing about with

C

CDW

Pose is good, in fact it's pretty crack on for a "slump" backwards eh:smiling3:

in my opinion blood needs to be darker and less "red" ... i add a diddy touch of matt black and a darkish brown till it looks right.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thanks for the tip Colin I thought it was too red , I remember slicing my finger open at work once and the blood was very dark :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looks like he had a hard night out and can't remember eating the pizza that now adorns his tunic. Seriously though, nicely posed and painted figure Alan, as Colin says the blood could be darker but otherwise it looks great to me.

C

CDW

Looks much better mate, makes such a difference when you darken the blood off with brown eh

I've used a little dark brown with a fine brush around the bloody area on some of the bandages on the mash dio, looks like it's dried a bit and looks quite realistic in my opinion.

Waiting to see what you do with this..... My interest is sparked :smiling: :smiling:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers colin it does look much better , I've got three more figures to paint which makes 11 figures then I'm onto vehicles and more scratch building , I've got my base all sorted and I know what I'm doing with that infact I'm going to move this to dios under construction :smiling3:

First Name
Andy
Hi Alan,

This look brilliant so far Sir, I too remember waking up in such positions whilst in Germany many years ago, guess it's one of the reasons why I stopped drinking...

Andy...

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Come to think about Andy I've found myself in that position a few times after a night out but most of the time I was upside down with my legs sticking out the top of a hedge lol