Stalingrad BIG diorama final reveal

J

Jack10

Since starting the hobby in June 17' I have built 3 tanks, 2 half tracks, many many figures and a few small dioramas. But this has been by far my biggest challenge. I think I underestimated how much effort and time I would have to put into a diorama of this size! I enjoyed building this but definitely will be building a much smaller diorama/vignette for my first build of 2018! Anyway here's the photos of my Stalingrad dio, so have a snoop and let me know what you think. Cheers IMG_3578.JPGIMG_3580.JPGIMG_3581.JPGIMG_3583.JPGIMG_3584.JPGIMG_3586.JPGIMG_3590.JPGIMG_3592.JPGIMG_3593.JPGIMG_3594.JPGIMG_3597.JPGIMG_3598.JPGIMG_3601.JPGIMG_3603.JPGIMG_3606.JPGIMG_3608.JPGIMG_3610.JPGIMG_3614.JPGIMG_3617.JPGIMG_3621.JPG

P

Polux

Simply Wow!
This diorama looks amazing in all the senses Jack. Elaborated, detailed and perfectly designed. You can see all those hours inverted.

You must try the civilian diorama GB.....:tongue-out3:

J

Jens Andrée

Blimey Jack - what a masterpiece!!!
You have such a natural talent for composition and layout, and don't get me started on the details...
Bl**dy well done!!!

Your figures are fantastic and brings the whole diorama together and I must say you did a really good job! :smiling3:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Brilliant. Most of us would be happy with the Half track, but you went so much further. So much great detail.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Superb work, Jack. Very well done indeed.

Just one question - What on earth were you doing up and around at 3am this morning?

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just outstanding work Jack, there's so much to see, I bet if you looked at it everyday for a week you'd see something different every time.

J

Jack10

Thanks a lot everyone I'm super proud of this one! Might have to say goodbye to a couple of my other dios to make room for it. Hope everyone's had a great xmas and new year

R

RichardMo

excellent job sir I love a lot of action or a good story and you managed both
RICK

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Jack .
Well done, I can appreciate the amount of effort and time that you have put into this, mine has taken over a year ! And still not finished. Great detailing ,and full of interest.
John.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Jack stunning work, great details and there so much to look at.:thumb2:
Pete.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Jack,
Not sure if your looking in still but a really nice scene you’ve put together... I like the soldier laying down behind the wall looking for his target! Are they Tamiya figures?
Si

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I missed this one first time around Jack. Excellent work all round, there's a lot of detail in those scenes to look at