Steve's Meng Gaz Tiger

F

Fenlander

I think I have read some good things about this kit, should be a good one.

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
The front suspension and steering, was a nightmare to get constructed - over engineered, you need to read two steps ahead and then its still dosnt make much sense with the instructions, but its attached now. The suspension arms dont have a very firm location so will be amazed if all four wheels touch the ground together. may have to sit on a slight bumpy hill !!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
saw the word Tiger,thing tank,

but lol ,its a some type of rover,but looks nice,do like the looks of it ,and the camo is eye catching as well, 9_9

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian

but lol ,its a some type of rover,but looks nice,do like the looks of it ,and the camo is eye catching as well, 9_9

Hmm Eye catching camo. That would be a fail then lol.

It does look like a good kit of an interesting subject

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve

Thought that might catch your attention Moni, just like fishing - use the right bait lol

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Thought that might catch your attention Moni, just like fishing - use the right bait lol

haha oh lol,well it did work,but even still is a nice looking kit, :D

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
[SIZE=10pt]Going great guns with this kit, only have the doors to put together, gun(s) and can then get some paint laid down – when goodness only knows, busy all weekend starting from Friday night (plus have a review build of HobbyBoss Leopard 2a4 to get started). All the major sub-assemblies will be painted separately and then brought together at the end. Was chuffed last night when I test fitted the wheels and every one touched the ground, wasn’t sure that would be the case, as some of the mounting points for the axles and suspension were a bit ‘woolly’ to say the least. Hopefully get some photos as to where I am up to, up on line over the next couple of days. [/SIZE]

D

dubster72

You're flying through this one Steve! It's looking very good - can't wait to see the painting

A

american

Nice and spot on job! I like it! Thinking about how the Gaz was lookingon WW2!

D

Deleted member 4539

This is looking great Steve,should make a nice scene with the figure's you have.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice progress so far with this one Steve,liking the look of it, :smiling3: