Subaru Impreza WRC Safari '98 and rally crew.

First Name
Adrian
Thanks all for your comments and suggestions, I'm in the middle of correcting and updating the build now.

Adrian

W

Willi262

Small and subtle changes, but makes all the difference.

Looks great!

(i might stain the fingertips of their white gloves with a bit of black to simulate grease/dirt)

First Name
Adrian
The gloves have a dirt wash already on them, just the flash on camera makes them appear way whiter than they already are.

Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Thanks all, I'm taking her to the Coventry show on Sunday, may even enter a competition if there is one there. If anyone's going please stop by and say hi :smiling3:

Adrian

W

Willi262

\ said:
The gloves have a dirt wash already on them, just the flash on camera makes them appear way whiter than they already are.Adrian
Ah!

Thanks for correcting me.

D

Deleted member 3568

Superb attention to detail there really great build

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build Adrian, real like all the added detail your done, just adds that bit more that makes a model, look believable

is that real dust you use, ? and if so may I ask what type please, :rolleyes:

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
great build Adrian, real like all the added detail your done, just adds that bit more that makes a model, look believableis that real dust you use, ? and if so may I ask what type please, :rolleyes:
I used the MIG African Earth powder for the dust Monica.

Adrian

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi Adrian, thank you so much it looks great will go on the shipping list as well,

meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
hi cracking build ive got the rally gb version the wheels are gold and theres no info about painting them did you find the same with yours are they pre-painted

regards

C

Caledonia

That's a superb build Adrian, great weathering and figure painting. Cheers Derek

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
hi cracking build ive got the rally gb version the wheels are gold and theres no info about painting them did you find the same with yours are they pre-paintedregards
Hi Steve, I used Tamiya TS-21 spray for the wheels, I don't have the instruction sheet to hand but I'm sure it was listed from what I recall.

Adrian

M

MK Academy

Great build..I'm looking for 2/3 mechanics for a racing bmw. Any good UK web site you can recommend?

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Great build..I'm looking for 2/3 mechanics for a racing bmw. Any good UK web site you can recommend?
I got mine off eBay,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-1-24-Rally-Mechanics-Equipment-Set-24266-/321472064857?pt=UK_ToysGames_ModelKits_ModelKits_JN&hash=item4ad93a6d59

Maybe these will also do for you?

Adrian