Submarine Pictures from Sub Run

R

rjwood_uk

very nice!!!

now this may seem a very stupid question but i no nothing about subs!!!

.....how do you stop it from rolling over? do those "fins" (whatever you call them on the side" stop it?

I

itsa_ss

i have not seen any one in america build a sub. very cool.

how deep do they go?

N

Nigel.D

Whoa is the Seaview and where does the kit come from (i want iwant i want) drool wooooowwwwww

M

Mankster

very nice!!!now this may seem a very stupid question but i no nothing about subs!!!

.....how do you stop it from rolling over? do those "fins" (whatever you call them on the side" stop it?
Just like a ship, you need to ballast it so that most of the weight is in the keel. Ships will topple over too if the superstructure is too heavy.

B

Bunkerbarge

Mankster,

Superb pictures of some superb models. It looks like it must have been a really enjoyable day out.

Thanks for taking the pictures and thanks for sharing them with us.

N

new to trains

was this the sub day at london colney this past weekend...?

N

new to trains

shame i could not make it, i had planned to go aswell as its only 30 mins for me to get there, some of my club i think were there, sadly my sub stayed dry this weekend as we were away at a function this weekend.....

looks like i missed out on a fine weekend event....

A

ajg141

Brilliant pics. Wish my subs were as well behaved as yours! Pity you're so far away from us - I would like to have seen that. Maybe we'll just have to organise a sub day in Edinburgh - when the pond work is finished.

Andrew

A

Andyk

How often do you run days like this as I would love to join in on the next one:grinball2:

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Mankster,super pictures and lovely models,what a variety.

What a playful toad !

What are those two fishlike looking subs in #1 ?