Tamiya 1/35 Jagd panzer IV pics

M

mobear

Eeerrmmmm looking for something to criticise on this build,and i aint got none its great love the damage and the weathering,the tracks are brilliant the man is awesome,(i hate you)lol,5*s from me

mobear

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Good to see you posting again Scott.

This is one battered tank, and no mistake. Very well executed damage and well painted.

Nice one.

Ron

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one Scott good to see you posting again.

Lovee the ´paint job

Ian M

P

Polux

Love it Scott!

Sorry, I'm always "remember" you with your fantastic locomotives, and this tank as good as they!

A very battered one and fantastic paint Job!

Cheers

Polux

R

rememal

Don`t do WW2 German but that is a nicely finished model that isn`t OTT with mud and damage.

Good job.

Malc.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
To my eye that looks absolutely fantastic.

I've seen many attempts at battle damage but I've never seen any look as realistic as this (and I have been unfortunate enough to have seen some for real).

I think that if you would share your method with us you would have an eager and attentive audience.

Cheers

Steve

B

backonthecase

Superb mate well done! Someone's torn that sucker a new one but the Schurtzen has done its job very well! Cracking machine A+ and a :smiling3:

Stuart

N

noble

Thank you folks don't have too much time for my kits at the moment so having to do what I can in work on late turns. The baby has been in and out of hospital of late due to illness and she will be 1 year old on the 16th of this month, all very hectic.

scott

P

panzer6

Hello. I haven't been here longer than anybody, But is nice to come back:emo12:. I like this Jagdpanzer. It's made very reasonably and with full professionalism. Congratulations it's good model. Bart.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Nice one Scott, and welcome back to the forum.

That is one battered tank, and the paint job is great.

A 5 star job,no doubt.

Tony.

F

Fenlander

Bloody 'ell Scott, that is good. I like to look for the little things that can make or break a model and I spotted straight away an ideal candidate for 'is it good or OK'. What I spotted was the brackets that the skirts are hung on. No matter how good the rest of the model, it is bits like this that matter and you have cracked it. They do look like worn metal not plastic, top stuff :bow:

A

AJay

Great build and battle damage, Scott! :smiling3: P.S. very nice camo on the jagdpanzer, too!