Tamiya 1/35 Panzer II ' The Spoils of War'

D

dubster72

Thanks Colin & I think it shows that even a cheap simple kit can turn out nice!

Having said that, I confess I am enjoying building a Dragon Jagdpanzer IV with 600 parts.

Cheers

Patrick

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
cracking stuff ......rgds lindsey

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
must admit i never realised that panzer's were so "small" (certainly looks that way with the crew member's along side it) .. although an allied soldier watching one taking a stroll towards him may have a different opinion ......

T

tommy1drop

Nice dio Patrick, really do like that Panzer, the base work is simple but effective, good work mate:thumbsup:

Tom

D

dubster72

\ said:
must admit i never realised that panzer's were so "small" (certainly looks that way with the crew member's along side it) .. although an allied soldier watching one taking a stroll towards him may have a different opinion ......
They really were small then Lindsey! You can't see it, but I had to shave away some of the commanders waist to get him through the hatch!

C

CDW

\ said:
I had to shave away some of the commanders waist to get him through the hatch!
Obviousely too many "spoils of war" then !!!

See what i did there ? :smiling3: :smiling3: ....... ok, i'll get my coat.

P

Polux

Hi Patrick!!

I said it in his moment, a fantastic and very well painting tank.

I have started painting my tank (panzer II too) and this model and the thread you wrote with the steps to paint it will be a great help.

Simply I hope that my model stays the half of good that this ... and that goes all good also... because I have been some time without knowing nothing of you.

Best regards

Polux

Polux

B

Boldman

Excellent, effective use of a simple base to tell a small story!

N

noble

very nice piece i like the weathering and your figures look really good.

Scott

A

Andy

Cracking little diorama there, well done. I love the tank because it IS clean.

Ive got that much mud and dirt building up at home for the dio im doing, that its refreshing to see a tank in its natural glory. Really, that tank is perfect for the time of the war. Well done!

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
A cracking little dio Patrick, simple but tells the story. I love the way you've put grass on the other side of the fence too, these little details give it more life.

Tony.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Sorry Patrick, missed this one matey. Very nice work, love the weathering. Big *****

Have fun, John