Tamiya m2 Bradley

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Scott, sooper dooper doesn't come half way!

Brilliant work.

C

Caledonia

Superb job Scott, the chipping really turned out well. Derek

S

steve scan

This is superb Scott, so well done and so imaginative. great stuff.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great job there especially like the cutaway section .

N

noble

Thanks john, this build isn't meant to be done till march next year ooooopppppsss.

Scott

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That is a real gem you've created Scott. That could easily be a real life museum cutaway display. Great build, no doubt about it.

W

Weeman0000

Very nice! love the chipping. I find it can either go well or end up overdone and altho there are large patches of bare metal i love it :D my tanks seem to always end up battle-worn 50 years but yours is really well done, quite jealous actually :D

I just set up the airbrush and compressor a few days ago due to paints streaking so bad on base coats (like SOOOOO bad!) but i don't have a large collection of water based paints to do hairspray chipping. I just use enamel on a brush 99% of the time. However i really want to try it and see what results i get.

Cant wait to see your next tank/ifv, well done!

[EDIT] Oh yeah, whats the ball of ginger pubes suppose to be? xD

[EDIT2] Ahh its launching a TOW, Well the only downside to the build would be the flames, but i guess its damn near impossible to recreate a static fire. I personally would leave it out. (sorry :P )

[EDIT3] Or add more color to it, some red's yellow's and orange and white. Also stretch it out so its more of a jet of flame and also make it smaller so it doesn't distract from the model its self if that makes sense.

Bradley firing a TOW has a massive jet of fire for a nano second but then its just smoke when its about 2m away. Here's another view of the missile firing.

Last edited:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Only just saw this:confused: EXCELLENT! would like to do a cut away myself one day, yours looks Great!......Jim:smiling3:

0ne48thtel

Like Jim I have only just seen this and my oh my I like that not just a little that is stonking top marks mate.

N

noble

Thanks gents glad you like it, its my club group build for next month.

Scott