The Big One

S

Sky Raider

Git your work cut out there mate, youll probably finish the same time as me lol. Great progress so far.

Cheers

Andy.

M

msm2

Cheers Andy. Just waiting for the 5 litres of grey paint to arrive so I can start painting.

M

msm2

Been busy over the last few days. Paint arrived from John. More building work and dry fitting.

Still need to order the PE for the BR52 Loco. All comments most welcome.

Cheers Tony.

M

msm2

The PE has been ordered today for the Br52 and should arrive next week sometime. Will have to find a suitable base over the weekend.

T

treyzx10r

Tony I would go nucking futs having to deal with that many road wheels,great looking work so far!

M

msm2

Just placed an order for another Karl and hope to pick it up tomorrow after i have finished at son's school.

A

AJay

Wow! This is an impressive build! Looking forward to seeing more : )

M

msm2

More to follow tonight. Picked up the second Karl last night from local model shop. The BR 52 PE should be with me midweek. Pic to follow later.

M

msm2

Tonight started on the second Karl for "The Big One".

All comments most welcome.

Cheers Tony.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is one hell of a lot of road wheels! lol.

I use on of those tamiya paint stands myself, so I have a good idea of the scale of this thing. Dude those return wheels are tiny! There's plenty of detail too.

Nice one Tony.

Ian M

M

msm2

Cheers Ian. Alittle more before I end the night.

Last part was to see how the chassis and top section fitted together.

All comments most welcome.

Tony.

W

wellsyman

looks great so far.. the karl was one off my first dioramas i did about a year again looking foward to watching this build

:smiling3: