J

John Huggins

Way to go Rob, now your talking, get in there:D

John

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Chop Shop love it . Interesting watch be with you all the way good luck regards John

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
So have you lowered the roof?

Chop = lower the roof.

Channel = make wider (or narrower).

Section = Make longer (or shorter).

Ian M

R

Rob1

\ said:
So have you lowered the roof?Chop = lower the roof.

Channel = make wider (or narrower).

Section = Make longer (or shorter).

Ian M
Sorry boss none of the above is there a word for 2, 3rds of it is not there any more ;)

Rob.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
lol yup, conversion ;)

Still looks good though.

Ian M

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
so whats the base vehicle?....dont know yankee stuff too well

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
\ said:
Its a 1955 Chevy nomad station wagon
so since the El Camino came out in '59 this could be an earlier version, if you know what i mean,.....uber cool :cool: really want to see how this progresses now

D

Deleted member 3568

That's looking cool what colour you doing it, is it having a custom job you know flames or some super detailed airbrushed art, I can just imagine that with some wide super polished alloys.

Last edited:
R

Rob1

\ said:
That's looking cool what colour you doing it, is it having a custom job you know flames or some super detailed airbrushed art, I can just imagine that with some wide super polished alloys.
Hi KP

If you look at the picture above you will see the paint next to the body its 'pearl lime ice' in the scrap parts I have there are 2 wide chrome wheels for the back and 2 narrow ones for the front with chrome hub caps as it is 1:16 parts are super rare. As for art work only been airbrushing for 2 months so no to that one but I have purchased some tribal art tattoo stencils might give that a go, on scrap first of course :rolleyes:

Rob.

D

Deleted member 3568

That sounds cool used to be a Tattooist (had to give up not good for the eyes used to do only free hand work and would never resort to transfers on a client)so looking forward to that idea. If you sent me some scale pics maybe I could draw some up for you if you liked, you could then print them on transfer paper and use on your model.

R

Rob1

\ said:
That sounds cool used to be a Tattooist (had to give up not good for the eyes used to do only free hand work and would never resort to transfers on a client)so looking forward to that idea. If you sent me some scale pics maybe I could draw some up for you if you liked, you could then print them on transfer paper and use on your model.
Very kind and very cool I will have to get the paint job sorted first though but will deffinately bare this in mind thank you.

Rob.

D

Deleted member 3568

that is looking real good like the detail on the motor coming along very nicely