The dapol dockside crane

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I have had this one as a box of bits and always seem to be getting in the way everywhere I went so I took up the challenge and built it in one morning including scratching a couple of bits it's not painted yet as I am not sure what I am going to do with it.
And it only cost me a pound. IMG_20230122_164838.jpgIMG_20230122_164853.jpg

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I have had this one as a box of bits and always seem to be getting in the way everywhere I went so I took up the challenge and built it in one morning including scratching a couple of bits it's not painted yet as I am not sure what I am going to do with it.
And it only cost me a pound. View attachment 472446View attachment 472447
Great. That’s probably older than me….looks to have gone together well though. I did the church a few years ago and thought that held up well for its age.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Good job Peter. I have one of these cranes too.

Although they get a bit of flak, with a bit of patience, these Dapol kits make up into nice models.

Jim, have you visited the Dapol 'Factory' yet? It's just up the road from you and reasonably close for me, opposite the Morton Garden Centre.

Ron

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Yeah and in the right scale to boot ;) .........and only a pound:thumb2: How can you go wrong?