The Russians are here!

B

Bunkerbarge

Caption time again. When you think these guys cannot actually see each other, it defies belief!

How about: "I'm bloody sure he's around here somewhere"

or "If I fire a heat seeker that'll find him"

View attachment 14658

108934.jpg

D

duncan

Naw, the bottom one gives the top one a thump with his landing gear to let him know "that's close enuff Ivan ". Seriously though it is an amazing shot, hope it isn't a Photoshop job leg pull. Is it possible that they CAN see each other CCTV mini-cams ? Could be fitted as normal for loading ordinance or looking for FOD material when taxying on rough airstrips or just fitted for this maneuver. Well done The Russian Knights display team.

T

tigertc

Impossibley dangerous ! Finding it hard to believe it aint Photoshopped.

But there again, them russian pilots are a bit suicidal at the best of times.

"Pilot officer comRrade Drunkasafartski, we have brandt nyoo finest Russian aircraft for you to tiest fly. Here is large byottle of 200% pRroof best rRussian pyotato Vodka, now go andt see wyot dis baby kyan do"

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
'That new magnetic paint is pretty effective comrade'

N

noobee captain

You would never think that "hide and seek" was so difficult in mid air!

G

GEEDUBBYA

IS924-043.jpg

"SEE, I TOLD YOU THATS HOW THEY MAKE BABY AIRPLANES".

have a good day,

Greg :lame: <<<<

J

jankers

Couldn't you have waited until we landed before demanding i repay my debts?

J.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I was trying to think of something funny, then I saw Greg's post, and how can you top that :smiling3:

G

GEEDUBBYA

Thanks Tiger and John,

Well, I was looking for a photo of two kids, one pointing up without the "logo" emblazened across the front, but this one had to do.

I remember an old joke from grade school that went something like this: (please dont take offense to this anyone).

"A little boy was on an trans atlantic flight with his parents and asked his mother "If little elephants come from big elephants and little girraffes come from big girraffes, where do little airplanes come from?" His mother, somewhat embarrassed, told him to ask his father. So he looked to his father and said "Daddy, if little elephants come from big elephants and little girraffes come from big girraffes, where do little airplanes come from?" His father, obviously shaken, told him to go ask the pilot. So, the little boy walked up to the front of the plane and went into the cockpit of the jumbo jet where the pilot was. He looked to the pilot and said "Mister pilot, my daddy told me to ask you, if little elephants come from big elephants and little girraffes come from big girraffes, where do little airplanes come from?" The pilot, without missing a beat, looked to the little boy and said "Son, go back and tell your father "dont worry, TWA always pulls out in time".

yet another lame joke from greg lol :lame:

Have a good day all,

Greg

PS: glad to see you are using the FSM mag for an avatar John lol.

Last edited:
B

Bluewavestudios

Lol at the Joke !!!

and in answer to the caption pic......whaddya mean check my six..???

No-one there !!!

Mark.

N

new to trains

in response to Gregs joke, is it the same for TWA as for little Virgin airline planes ?????!!!!!!

and the caption ...the middle eastern fuel crisis hits soviet airforce, mid air fuel syphoning is now common place.......

R

rjwood_uk

i realy cant think of anything to say for this one.

if it is not photoshoped its some dare-devil flying. although im sure they are not as close as they loook. I remember speaking to a Red Arrows pilot once and him saying they formations are completely different to what we see on the ground. Eg. If we see a diamond, they are actually doing something more like a parallelagram or something and its the different perspective that makes it look like a diamond. so maybe these two suk's arent that close

still bloody close though!