The Secret Trip.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Great start to what I know will be a 5* diorama.

Cheers,

Ron

P

Polux

\ said:
That's looking really nice. Is the track the same as Gauge 1 track - with the rails 45 mm apart?
Hi Geoff!!!!

Sorry my late response..... I mised it, SORRY!!!

Yes is the same, 45mm apart.

Regards

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hola Polux.

I have been quietly watching in the background but I feel now I need to say some thing.

WOW this is going to be impressive! I feel a serious contender to better your Winter dio.

I noticed a couple of parts on the loco need a quick swipe with a scalpel of file to remove the odd seam line. Just in case you have missed them... :smiling:

Ian M

P

Polux

Hi Ian!!

I know, I know....

There are many failures.... And principally in the house, terrible this one!!!

Once distributed the diorama, I will have a lot of work to arrange everything, before painting!!

Thanks my Friend

Polux

T

tommy1drop

Hi Polux looks huge mate, plenty going on, looking forward to following this one.

Tom

First Name
Chris
Polux, this is looking epic, keep up the good work.

All the best

Chris

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Looking absolutely quality this is going to be a very busy dio and one that will tell a few story's when it's done crack on and get more pics on here buddy

Oh and love the pink panther sign

Geegad

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Amazing so far Polux, I'll enjoy watching another masterpiece come together.

Keep the pictures coming.

Tony.

P

Polux

Thank you very much friends!! Your support is very important for me. It's a very big diorama, and now I'm a bit afraid by the work that it represents. Even this way, though it's a very long project, I like to construct and I will take the maximum care on every details that it could be. These days I haven't constructed anything, but I'm thinking always about it. I have bought an Opel Blitz (truck) to load in it every kind of complements. And the base wood will be of 40x80 cm... Uffff...!!!

I will publish new pics ever I can!!! Just have patience with me!!! I'm a so slow modeller!!!

Ok!! Go for it!!! I will need a lot of advice here, and I know you will help me, thanks for advance mates.

Best regards

Polux

P

Polux

\ said:
Looking absolutely quality this is going to be a very busy dio and one that will tell a few story's when it's done crack on and get more pics on here buddy Oh and love the pink panther sign

Geegad
Thank you inspector Clouseau!!!

I feel your breath behind me!!! What would be the pink panther without you!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P

Polux

Someone can help me, please.

I have advanced very much in this diorama these days. I'm building the tank, and the truck, car and locomotive are finished.

The distribution of all the pieces is determined. Very soon I will publish the photos!! But I lack a piece!!

I'm looking for some railway building more. I have found a tower of signal and it's "descatalogate".

An option furthermore interesting is to obtain a tower of steel, where the soldiers were observing and doing "watchtowers". I have searched in Google without a lot of luck... Does Someone know (it doesn't import the language) the schemes / planes of towers of the WWII? I believe that nowadays there is no available Kit (I don't know), and the actual option is scratch build.

I will continue the search...

Best regards

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Here you go Polux, maybe you can use one of these..

Armorama :: In-Box Review: Watchtower with Figures by Andy Renshaw

Ian M

C

Caledonia

Hi Polux, Now Iam M has told you where to buy your Tower, can you please tell us all here in Britain where you buy all that sunshine you seem to have when you take your photos??

Looking forward to following the progress of your excellent dio. Cheers Derek

P

Polux

\ said:
Here you go Polux, maybe you can use one of these..Armorama :: In-Box Review: Watchtower with Figures by Andy Renshaw

Ian M
Thank you very much Ian!!!

Seems a interesting kit!!! I think this could be my salvation....

Look this, is a pitty!!! is out....

BAL-F35036 Torre guardavas

Many thanks again

Polux