Tiger pictures

N

noble

Hi all this is italeris 1/35 tiger, it has the camouflage and markings from the 3rd panzer regiment grossdeutchland serving on the eastern front 1944/45. This was a project on battle damage than anything else, so i hope you like it and as usual all comments are most welcome be they good or bad.

scott

View attachment 58245

View attachment 58246

View attachment 58247

View attachment 58248

View attachment 58249

View attachment 58250

View attachment 58251

View attachment 58252

View attachment 58253

View attachment 58254

View attachment 58255

View attachment 58256

View attachment 58257

View attachment 58258

View attachment 58259

View attachment 58260

Tiger a.jpg

Tiger b.jpg

Tiger c.jpg

Tiger d.jpg

Tiger e.jpg

Tiger f.jpg

Tiger g.jpg

Tiger h.jpg

Tiger i.jpg

Tiger j.jpg

Tiger k.jpg

Tiger l.jpg

Tiger m.jpg

Tiger n.jpg

Tiger o.jpg

Tiger p.jpg

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Looks excellent Scott. Love the weathering on it

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Beautiful!

I've no idea how you do that but it looks completely convincing.

Cheers

Steve

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Scott that is one superb Tiger...as Steve writes "Completely convincing."

Excellent job.

Ron

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
top model .... superbly finished ... cheers lindsey

P

Polux

Looks excellent Scott!

I like so much your paint work and love the damage effect.

Fantastic build my friend!! 5 Stars

Cheers

Polux

P

phalinmegob

very nice job scott, my daughter came home through rocky station the other night and told me that she had seen the train man carrying a tank into the station. do you do any real work whilst your there ? keep telling her too say hello but she never does. your paint work is spot on mate and the battered guards look great.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Cracking job there Scott, i had this kit but it ended up in the bin lol. But you've made a grand job, got to give you a big five for keeping at it and not going the same way as mine.

Have fun, John

First Name
Aaron
Wow this is an awesome beast.

I love the zimmerit and the weathering, Superb.

First Name
Aaron
\ said:
Cracking job there Scott, i had this kit but it ended up in the bin lol. Have fun, John
Blasphemy,

If its a paint fubar...i strip it.

If its a terrible build...i give it to someone. Models dont belong in the bin...ever.

N

noble

tanks folks for your kind comments, Andy i always work here my next bit of work will be the Arizona. arron i agree no model should be binned ever.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
Blasphemy, If its a paint fubar...i strip it.

If its a terrible build...i give it to someone. Models dont belong in the bin...ever.
It was a while ago, it sat there looking at me for ages. Plus i didn't like the way it was looking at me lol. I've learnt now, they just go back into there box and wait for me.

Have fun, John

T

treyzx10r

Scott that looks awesome,not a tread guy but I know what I like and I like the looks of your Tiger!!!

P

pneupack

Looking real good mate love the paint work and the damage, what colours did you use and make also how did you do the zimmerit. Excellent work, love tigers.

Robert

N

noble

\ said:
Looking real good mate love the paint work and the damage, what colours did you use and make also how did you do the zimmerit. Excellent work, love tigers.Robert
Hi Robert i used tamiya dark yellow and tamiya red brown. add to this a light coat of sludge wash, this is made up from water based Matt black paint water and a few drops of washing up liquid. this is left on for 5 minutes then lightly wiped off. the zimmerit was already part of the kit, but if you want to apply it yourself then i use squadron white putty applied with a small model saw.

First Name
Chris
I totally missed this one Scott but that is an AWSOME looking beast, lovely bit of detailing and weathering.

5* from me

Regards

Chris

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
An excellent Tiger Scott, beautifully built and more than beautifully painted, and dare I say it, it's crying out for a little scene to set it off. A damaged building and road, or steppe.

Just a thought.

Top work mate and 5 stars.

Tony.

chameleon 2009

Mike Tipping Models
SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Hi Scott

this is a lovely build, and as Tony says its crying out for a scene to set it off, which will make it look even more amazing.

One point and I fell in to the same trap on my "Tiger in the garden" and made I the adjustment at the end.

German tanks did not have red fire extinguishers, they were painted black, I did the same thing, it just seamed right to have this red bit on whats just dull greens and browns.

Just before I finished mine off, I checked on some reference books and there it was Black not red, how could I have missed that, anyways if you want it red leave it red, you leave it red, its only me passing on what I found out, and please don't take offense.

Mike